GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. jay745

CSB3: Why The Volkswagen GTI's Electric Transformation Is Ruffling Purists' Feathers

Pics of hot moms with a shoe on their head is needed
  2. jay745

CSB3: Why The Volkswagen GTI's Electric Transformation Is Ruffling Purists' Feathers

The dude is giving me the starter with the motor. He's just slacking and it's still in the car, I was supposed to pick it up last weekend 😒
  3. jay745

Not a lot of plans for me. I'm probably going to get wings tonight, shooting range tomorrow morning. Not sure other than that
  4. jay745

I thought it was because I did acadias dns ad blocker thingamajiggy Which works amazing by the way
  5. jay745

Rule#1 says to PayPal me $3, what does your statement have to do when the that?
  6. jay745

Inflation and corp greed are the same thing
  7. jay745

Everything is wild....a burrito and 4 tacos small side of guac and small rice and beans in Chicago the other day was $56
  8. jay745

GTI DSG Service Issue - Please Help

Alldata says 4.7 🤷 Tldr can't trust anything anymore
  9. jay745

GTI DSG Service Issue - Please Help

Absolutely this. That's the problem with forums. While it's not going to harm anything doing it that way, it's still not right. Then you get people thinking that's the way vw recommends lol. 👀 There's people on here changing suspension with a 2x4 for fuck sake.
  10. jay745

I went to some sports bar when the wife was out of town a few weeks back hoping to watch a race and have a beer, there's only 4-5 people in there and they weren't paying any attention to the tvs. I asked them to put the race on and the dumb lady looked at me like I was crazy, she told me well...
  11. jay745

I'm voting @Saabingti for president 2024
  12. jay745

Visit dealer with jb1 installed

Jb1 doesn't reset the tune counter as it doesn't change the software which is why you won't get a td1.
  13. jay745

Do me a favor, go for a walk and snap a pic of a gator with a shoe on its head
  14. jay745

Thanks. PayPal $3 and I'll get you lifetime insurance