5. DSG_MASTER

Michael Jackson Fan: Hilarious

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PPzdoPic_nQ
  6. DSG_MASTER

VW Golf Mk7 (Yes, Seven)

It won't look anywhere near that
  7. DSG_MASTER

Acronyms

I'm not sure if it has been done, I did search. Let's lay out all the acronyms and what they mean. I've seen a lot of people on here asking what they mean. Keep it going. I'll start. FTW: For The Win
  8. DSG_MASTER

Holy STD Batman!!!

Study finds 1 in 4 US teens has a STD By LINDSEY TANNER, AP Medical Writer CHICAGO - At least one in four teenage American girls has a sexually transmitted disease, suggests a first-of-its-kind federal study that startled some adolescent-health experts. Some doctors said the numbers...
  9. DSG_MASTER

Body Damage

I walk out of my night class at ASU tonight. As I approach my car, I see that some piece of shit had side swept my car in the rear quarter panel. I was fucking parallel parked in a wide fucking street. How the fuck does a moron hit me!!?? AAAHHHH!!!:mad: I'm about to kill someone!!
  10. DSG_MASTER

Greatest dog ever!

This is unbelievable :eyebulge: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2jkExrrm_sQ&mode=related&search=
  11. DSG_MASTER

I have anger issues

Hey everyone. I had to post this to apologize to everybody on here who may have been or will be a victim of my anger bursts. Now you know why some of my posts are the way they are, especially the comparison ones. Comparing VW with turds really gets under my skin. I'm really trying to keep it...
  12. DSG_MASTER

Your favorite Amendment

name your personal amendment everyone should follow. My favorite: "Thou shalt always courtesy flush!" This should be fun.
  13. DSG_MASTER

Undercover cops

What's the strangest undercover police car you have seen on the road? One that you wouldn't expect. I got pulled over by a Chevy Blazer a while back and just the other day I saw an early 90's Ford Thunderbird that had pulled someone over. It looked like a P.O.S.
  14. DSG_MASTER

which movie?

Which movie are you guys most looking forward to seeing this year? I cannot wait for the '300' to come out. :thumbup: :thumbup: I love historic movies, especially when they hit close to home:clap: