GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. L

Vag Can Pro (VCP)

In my quest to retrofit power folding mirrors to my 2015 Golf TDI S, I realized I needed highline door modules to make this happen. I ended up purchasing 5q0959593d and 5q0959592d modules off of Ebay from a dismantler. The door modules came from an A3 and not a golf. When I installed the door...
  2. L

WTB: Weather Tech Laser fit liners (SoCal)

Looking for front weather tech laser fit floor liners. My left boot rubs through the monster mats in about a year. Time to give the weather techs a shot.
  3. L

15 TDI door module upgrade issue

I recently installed power folding mirrors on my 2015 TDI low line. Of course the power folding mirrors didn't work because I have low line door modules(Left 5q0959393B Right 5q0959392B). So I ordered high line modules off Ebay and installed them. I purchased 5q0959593e and 5q0959592E, installed...
  4. L

Diesel Geek Sigma 6 Long Beach, Ca

Selling my DG sigma 6. I used it for about 10k miles. Absolutely nothing wrong with it, just not for me on my DD. I drive ALOT in traffic all day so the effortless factory shifter was more preferred. $175 shipped, local pick up preferred. Located in Long Beach, CA