GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. L

K&N oil fouled my O2 sensor

In all my years as a tech I have never seen that code be from anything but a failed catalyst.
  2. L

Another Helix dongle for rent

It’s dead. I pm’es him last month and he no longer rents the dongle.
  3. L

A Recall Notice was Issued Today

An evap leak is very different from a fuel leak.
  4. L

Vag Can Pro (VCP)

Successfully activated traffic jam assist on a 2019 e golf. This allows the lane assist to activate at any speed. Default is only at 40 mph and up.
  5. L

Eurozone 8” MIB2 screen upgrade

I will buy this if you ship it..
  6. L

Odd clutch question

The facts are if you decide to tune any turbo VW, you should expect to need to upgrade the clutch.
  7. L

SOLD***FS: Dimming Rear View Mirror with Homelink Part #: 000072548B (000-072-548-B)

The ad literally has an application guide that says exactly what this fits....
  8. L

Sound Deadening Idea--Is it bonkers?

Just making sure you weren’t referring to the OP’s idea of putting it on his trunk liner. I have done the noico 80 and will follow with the foam soon. I’ve done it on other vehicles with good results!
  9. L

Installing the Helix sub help

Radio trim pops off easily and you aren’t rewiring anything. The main power and ground will be in the same position of the quad lock.
  10. L

Trying to understand the issue of stroke length on dampers with lowering springs

just curious, what is your experience with shock tuning and using a shock dyno?
  11. L

Helix Soundbox Upgrade Information Post!

I recently installed a helix and did a mib2 swap at the same time. I have noticed this and it is bugging me. I thought it was with the mib2 but maybe it’s from the helix?
  12. L

DIY MIB1 to MIB2 Infotainment Conversion (Part 1)

Yes. I meant you can’t adjust the volume on your device(using the device volume buttons). Once Apple carplay is connected my device volume bar is grayed out and you solely rely on the vehicles volume control... which works fine.... it is just a hell of a lot quieter than Sirius and other inputs.
  13. L

THE Helix Dongle Programming Rental Thread -- Part 2

Looks to me like 97 is also correct just reduced output, give it a shot.
  14. L

You can’t adjust the volume on your device when using app connect.
  15. L

Another thing I find weird, when comparing Sirius radio to app connect volume, Sirius is at least twice as loud. Meaning when I listen to Sirius I hardly ever have the volume over 25-30%. But when I use app connect its well over 50-60% for the same volume level. on my MIB1, in the sound menu I...
  16. L

Rear hatch trim reinstall help

I’ve removed mine about a half dozen times now and I have been thoroughly impressed how easy it comes off and goes back on.