GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. TecklenburgVW

FS: Verus Engineering Rear Diffuser - Golf R/GTI (MK7/MK7.5) - SOLD

Asking $399; local pick up in Orlando, FL. More details can be found at Verus Engineering's product page.
  2. TecklenburgVW

Help Needed - OEM Install of Front Brakes - Missing Banjo Bolt

Hey folks, I've uninstalled my StopTech Trophy Sport BBK and started the re-install of my OEM setup but can't find the banjo bolt that connect the brake line to the OEM caliper. I've tried using part catalogs but it appears you have to purchase a brand new OEM brake line from Volkswagen to get...
  3. TecklenburgVW

FS: Team Dynamic Motorsports Pro Race 1.2 8x18 w/ Yokohama ADVAN A052

Sold. Please remove thread.
  4. TecklenburgVW

FS: StopTech - STR-40 - Trophy Sport Big Brake Kit - SOLD

Asking $1799; available for local pickup in Orlando, FL or buyer pays for shipping. I've added a set of new StopTech SS Brake lines. Items you'll need to source to complete installation: Brake Pads 4 crush washers to put on either side of the banjo bolt Brake Pad Options Part Number...
  5. TecklenburgVW

MSS Kits - Fully Adjustable and Standard Kit

Anyone interested in a used Fully Adjustable Sport Kit (street fronts with sport rears) and/or new Standard Track kit (street fronts with track rears)? Trying to see if there is any interest. Standard Ride Management System, fixed height fronts(new) with adjustable rear: Sport kit - selling...
  6. TecklenburgVW

Looking for member in Lansdale, PA with DCC

Any forum members in the Lansdale, PA area with DCC? Ross Tech is looking for a Golf with DCC to put up on a lift so they can sort out the basic setting DCC adaptation with their VCDS software.
  7. TecklenburgVW

FS: iAbed Industries MQB EA888.3 Oil Cooler Kit

Looking to sell the referenced kit; brand new, never installed. Asking for $659 for complete kit; buyer pays for shipping. USPS Priority Mail (1-3 Business Days) estimated shipping cost $12.65 - $38.60 (varies by buyer's location)
  8. TecklenburgVW

FS: SuperPro Engine Mount Kit (Part #TRC2001) - Central Florida

Looking to sell SuperPro's engine mount kit and it's never been installed. It's been sitting collecting dust so I need to part ways with it. Asking $549 with arranged local pickup. If you're out of the area, buyer pays for shipping. Based on the weight and size of packaging; USPS Priority...
  9. TecklenburgVW

DSC Sport - Development confirmed for Mk7 Golf R

Exciting news for DCC owners; I would assume that GTI owners with DCC may be supported too. If you are near Jessup, MD, there may be an opportunity to help their development. DSC Sport YouTube channel contains some good info: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwnHmFGmueXJPr-4ULbOdoQ Sent...
  10. TecklenburgVW

Blackstone Labs - DSG Oil Analysis

Well the time finally came, I decided to do a DSG fluid flush and refill at 32570 miles. I'm approximately 8000 Miles early doing the service; however, this Golf R has seen many track events during my ownership. As a result, I wanted to complete the service early and get it analyzed by...
  11. TecklenburgVW

Factory DSG oil filter different from replacement

Anyone know why there is a difference between the one installed at the factory: And the new one supplied with the kit: Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
  12. TecklenburgVW

2015 Golf R - 31938 miles - What's Broke Game

During preventative maintenance today, this is what I found: The angle is from underneath the vehicle with the belly pan removed looking up at the front of the engine block... Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
  13. TecklenburgVW

SCCA Time Trials - Daytona Rolex 24 Course - October 1, 2017

Better late than never.... Footage of my fastest lap of the event, 2:19.863 and subsequent lap where I spun out going thru the"bus stop" and came close to hitting the wall. Hope you enjoy! https://youtu.be/lmBhftrAVMc Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
  14. TecklenburgVW

VW GTI TCR - Roar Before the 24 - Daytona International Speedway

Team Rumcastle LLC with Manchester Hydraulics livery was spotted at the Roar Before this past weekend. http://cloud.tapatalk.com/s/5a52bcd2b7ec3/03_Results.PDF Best time during practice 1 2:03.863. Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
  15. TecklenburgVW

Aftermarket Remote Oil Thermostats

I've got two projects on the horizon prior to the start of the 2018 Track season. First, increase the the capacity and efficiency of engine oil cooling and secondly, to do the same for the DSG fluid cooling. For the engine oil, I've narrowed my search to several different makes on a thermostat...
  16. TecklenburgVW

VW TCR GTI - 2018 IMSA Continental Tire SportsCar Challenge

The 2018 season is around the corner and I can't wait to see the TCR spec vehicles from Audi, Seat, VW, Honda and Peugeot. https://www.imsa.com/news/062017/imsa-finalizes-cooperation-agreement-wsc-tcr-international I'm not entirely sure what manufacturers will enter into the 2018 season let...
  17. TecklenburgVW

2017 Golf GTI TCR - Engine bay

They say a picture is worth a thousand words... What differences can you make out from a standard Mk7 engine bay? Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
  18. TecklenburgVW

Braille Battery GU1R 12v Lithium Ion Retrofit

This past Monday brought some bad news when my Golf R died at the dealership during warranty work. However, this provided an excellent opportunity to upgrade the battery while saving 28.6 lbs of weight. If you're curious to learn more about the GU1R, head to the following link to read...
  19. TecklenburgVW

Melted protective coating - Suggestions Wanted

Did a routine inspection on the R today and came across what's in the attached photo: You can see how the protective coating cooled in a deformed state however you can't see the exposed yellow wire. I assume there is a thermal wrap I can purchase to bandage this area. Sent from my SM-G920V...
  20. TecklenburgVW

PSA - Recommendation prior to tuning IS38

I came across a thread over on VWROC which was authored by a reputable tuner, Rick at Unicorn Motor Developments. I'm planning to follow his recommendation on having my IS38 checked for proper balancing before I tune. http://www.vwroc.com/forums/index.php?/topic/19357-Golf-R-Turbo-Failures...