GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. sprinks

$125 Shipped JB4 and no-tap harness

Selling a used JB4 and no-tap harness. Bought it used previously for the alltrack and never got around to installing it. My loss, your gain.
  2. sprinks

1552 Brad's Golf R f/s on BaT

Heads up: 1552 Brad's Golf R is for sale on BaT https://bringatrailer.com/listing/2018-vw-golf-r/
  3. sprinks

MIB2 infotainment unit

SOLD!! I have for sale one mib2 unit for sale, great for a mib2 3Q0035844 swap for all the MY15 users out there. You'd have to have component protection removed and the appropriate codes reenabled (details of which are documented in the mib2 swap thread in the DIY section). 2019-05-13...
  4. sprinks

Golf R retractable cup holder

Up for sale today is a golf r cupholder. Bought off eBay for an attempt to install. Didn't work out (mostly gave up on the project). Still have it in the garage and just want to clear space. 30 shipped. Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk
  5. sprinks

034 dogbone insert v2

Got this in a deal, doesn't fit my car. :sadtrombone: *SOLD* 2018-07-09 08.59.09 by VA Sprinks, on Flickr 2018-07-09 09.00.02 by VA Sprinks, on Flickr
  6. sprinks

GTI 312mm front brake calipers and bracket

Sold sold sold
  7. sprinks

AutoPolar FIS on MQB

Looks like PolarFIS is looking to make it to the MQB platform too. https://www.autopolar.net/polarfis-mqb-ready-on-autopolar/ I know this was pretty popular back on the mk5 and mk6 tdi's for viewing DPF and other parameters, but still nice functionality for those curious to know boost (without...
  8. sprinks

GTI Cloth rear headrest L/R

Hey everyone, Up for sale are my old cloth rear headrest (L/R). These are takeoffs from my 15 GTI, they were packed away with very little use. Just trying to clear space in the parts bin and i figure if someone has a use for them, all the better. $100 shipped and paypalled anywhere in the lower...
  9. sprinks

OEM halogen housings

GONE Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk
  10. sprinks

GTI stock interior bits and pieces

OEM GTI leather DSG boot $25 paypaled and shipped, this will require some install just like a BFI boot (meaning staple to bracket, etc). OEM GTI leather handbrake boot *SOLD* OEM Cloth GTI rear headrests $75 paypaled and shipped(titanium black with red stitch). Clean, little use.
  11. sprinks

GTI stock interior bits and pieces

delete plz haha wrong section
  12. sprinks

no longer WTB your center cloth GTI headrest

*Delete* No longer interested. :)
  13. sprinks

Sprinks RS 2015 GTI

Hey y'all. Figured i'd start one of these just to keep track of little things on the car. Backstory: I picked up this 2dr Reflex Silver GTI after dieselgate broke and VW hadn't quite figured out what the hell it wanted to do. I decided around then, if there was a way out of my diesel, i'd...
  14. sprinks

What did you buy today?

Another forum I followed use to do this and it was a pretty entertaining thread. So what'd you buy today (or most recently?) that stands out from the norm. Show us your conspicuous consumption. Most recent: