GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. M

FS: 2015 VOLKSWAGEN Mk7 GTI GRILLE GENUINE OEM Non-lighting

Up for sale is this used OEM Genuine Volkswagen Grille from a 2015 GTI *WITHOUT* the optional lighting package. It is in very good condition with typical signs of use for a car with 48k miles on it. No "VW" or "GTI" badges are included. $50 obo
  2. M

FS: APR Universal Mechanical Boost Gauge - Red

For sale is an 52mm APR Universal Mechanical Boost Gauge with the red needle. This item is basically brand new. As you can see from the photos I only opened a few parts. Never installed it on the vehicle only test fitted it in my gauge pod. Didn’t fit in my gauge pod. Comes with everything from...
  3. M

SOLD FS: P3 Integrated Digital Vent Gauge - Red/White Display

For sale is a used P3 OBD2 Digital Vent Gauge for a MK7 Golf/GTI/R. This one has the red/white display. Absolutely nothing wrong with it. Works great just want to go with the a different setup. $260 shipped in the CONUS.
  4. M

Headlights and Taillights

I might have just got unlucky and got someone who cared why too much lol.
  5. M

I wish it was but I’m in the Hampton Roads area. I do appreciate it though.
  6. M

Yea luckily I kept the stock ones so I’ll be changing them out in the parking lot. I know next time not to go to them.
  7. M

Anyone have any problems passing state inspection in VA with the Helix replica headlights and the euro mk7.5 taillights?
  8. M

FS: Brush Aluminum Mirror Caps - $150

I have basically a brand new set of brushed aluminum mirror caps. I had them on the car for one day and didn’t really like how they paired with my car. I have provided the link to the ones that I bought from shop dap. Price is $150 shipped...
  9. M

Clubsport Rear Diffuser

Does anyone know if the clubsport diffuser is a direct replacement for the oem one on the GTI? Would any extra hardware be required? Thanks for the help.
  10. M

Neuspeed Exaust

New to forum not new to vw. I had a mkv gti that I sold and upgrade to my mk7 gti. I've been searching around and looking for videos but there is not much out there on the neuspeed catback exhaust. There are a few videos and a few comments out there but not much but if someone has found more...