GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Brinkmen

Pacific Northwest VW Drivers Club on Facebook!

Hello and welcome to Pacific Northwest VW Drivers Club. If you enjoy driving your VW more than standing by it, this is the club for you. Feel free to join and if you have friends that would like to join, they're welcome also regardless of what car they drive as long as they enjoy driving. This...
  2. Brinkmen

FS: Mk7 Golf R 19" Cadiz wheels ($1000 shipped OBO)

Hey guys and gals, I'm selling my OEM Mk7 R 19" Cadiz wheels. About 12k miles on the wheels and tires. Wheels are mint. Wondering if there is much interest here. Willing to ship. I'd like to get $1000 shipped (without tires) (in the lower 48 states) for the wheels. Tires are pretty much shot so...
  3. Brinkmen

FS: VAG-COM cable (HEX+CAN+USB)

Sold. Thanks for looking.
  4. Brinkmen

How VW of America took care of me when the dealer F'd up!

Warning. Long story but worth the read if you want the knowledge. This involves CA state requirement for a front plate and a dealer drilling my bumper after I told them I would sign their waver and not to drill my bumper for a front plate mount. So here is the story and how VW of America will...
  5. Brinkmen

How VW of America took care of me when the dealer F'd up!

Warning. Long story but worth the read if you want the knowledge. This involves CA state requirement for a front plate and a dealer drilling my bumper after I told them I would sign their waver and not to drill my bumper for a front plate mount. So here is the story and how VW of America will...
  6. Brinkmen

Company losing a 5 time repeat customer

Well it looks like a certain company that starts with an A has a P and an R wants to start charging exorbitant prices for all their stuff and nickel and diming everyone. I've bought 5 APR tunes along with a bunch of their hardware. The issue for me is that what used to be included is now $150...
  7. Brinkmen

R8 red top coilpacks on a Mk7 Golf R (or GTI)

Has anyone put these on a Mk7 R or GTI? Also does anyone know if they affect the Mk7s as the did the MkVI. I have a set from my MkVI GTI still and was wondering if I should throw them in or if it could do more harm than good. Or if with a tune it will be good. Anyway any feedback would be...
  8. Brinkmen

FYI: VW Driver Gear R Performance Fleece on sale!

Hey guys. I know there are other new R owners and this being my first R coming from the GTI I was browsing around the driver gear site and noticed they had this fleece on sale for $40. It's normally $89.99. Ended up being about $50 with shipping but I got it today and it's NICE. So I thought I'd...
  9. Brinkmen

So I just bought a 2015 Golf R at Invoice - Good deal?

Hey guys, I'm pretty sure I got a pretty insane price for this R (DSG with DCC and Nav like they all are right now.) Every other dealer I called within 250 miles either didn't have one or said they had theirs marked up anywhere from $3000-$5000 over MSRP of $39,910. I paid $38,762. Do you think...
  10. Brinkmen

Would you do this? How to climb the Shanghai Tower (650 meters)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gLDYtH1RH-U gLDYtH1RH-U Is it working now?