GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Brinkmen

Pacific Northwest VW Drivers Club on Facebook!

Hello and welcome to Pacific Northwest VW Drivers Club. If you enjoy driving your VW more than standing by it, this is the club for you. Feel free to join and if you have friends that would like to join, they're welcome also regardless of what car they drive as long as they enjoy driving. This...
  2. Brinkmen

FS: Mk7 Golf R 19" Cadiz wheels ($1000 shipped OBO)

Hey guys and gals, I'm selling my OEM Mk7 R 19" Cadiz wheels. About 12k miles on the wheels and tires. Wheels are mint. Wondering if there is much interest here. Willing to ship. I'd like to get $1000 shipped (without tires) (in the lower 48 states) for the wheels. Tires are pretty much shot so...
  3. Brinkmen

FS: VAG-COM cable (HEX+CAN+USB)

Sold. Thanks for looking.
  4. Brinkmen

What Cell Phone Are You Rocking?

Does anyone else think its sad that with the latest Samsung flagship phones Note 5 and S6 that they totally look like they are trying to copy Apple? Plus removing battery access and removable media. I really like having removable media in my Note 4.
  5. Brinkmen

Jeremy Clarkson to be officially sacked by BBC tomorrow

All this while BBC airs Top Gear: Best of Jeremy. Like these are "new" and he's dead or something. Lol. I haven't watched any of them.
  6. Brinkmen

Jeremy Clarkson to be officially sacked by BBC tomorrow

So glad I already have Prime. Certainly keeping it. But now I'll have something to watch on Prime Video. Lol.
  7. Brinkmen

What Cell Phone Are You Rocking?

Samsung Galaxy Note 4 for personal. iPhone 6 for work. It's interesting using both platforms day to day. Having only had the iPhone for about 3 weeks, it is very easy to use. I'm very familiar with iPhones but this is the first one I'd used every day. The battery life is pretty good and it...
  8. Brinkmen

Would You Buy An S or RS Audi Avant

I would buy an Audi S4 if I had the money but not the Avant. So technically no I wouldn't buy an Avant. The reason is I'm not a huge fan of wagons plus my wife hates wagons. We have a Q5 and love it. I'd be more likely to buy a Q5 TDI or SQ5 than an Avant.
  9. Brinkmen

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Those look good. Don't feel bad. ;)
  10. Brinkmen

Oh I see what you mean. Honestly I'm not sure if they bother me yet. I'm still getting used to seeing alot more when I look in my mirrors. I've only driven maybe 5-5-7 miles since I installed them. Usually drive the Q5 with the family on weekends. I'll probably figure out this week if I really...
  11. Brinkmen

I don't see any distortion...not sure what you mean? I just see more. These are the ones I got: http://www.golfmk7.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10395
  12. Brinkmen

Not trying to be a douche, but aren't you not supposed to wash your car for like 2 days? I put Aspherical side mirrors on my R today.
  13. Brinkmen

Thank you! That's why I got 3 colors. Just in case. They weren't that expensive so. Also very easy to apply. Just clean the window and apply to dry clean surface. Bam. I also would never put a sticker on the paint so only the window.
  14. Brinkmen

New and only sticker.... to subtle? I kinda like the ghost look since normally I'm not into stickers at all. I do have blue and gray if I change my mind and decide I want it to be easier seen. Sorry the pictures are so huge. Opinions?
  15. Brinkmen

Just installed some euro side mirror covers.
  16. Brinkmen

How VW of America took care of me when the dealer F'd up!

Warning. Long story but worth the read if you want the knowledge. This involves CA state requirement for a front plate and a dealer drilling my bumper after I told them I would sign their waver and not to drill my bumper for a front plate mount. So here is the story and how VW of America will...
  17. Brinkmen

How VW of America took care of me when the dealer F'd up!

Warning. Long story but worth the read if you want the knowledge. This involves CA state requirement for a front plate and a dealer drilling my bumper after I told them I would sign their waver and not to drill my bumper for a front plate mount. So here is the story and how VW of America will...
  18. Brinkmen

Pickup truck vs. Taureg

That's the nature of truck owners like that. Gotta compensate for smaller other things in life.
  19. Brinkmen

Pickup truck vs. Taureg

All the truck guys will say is that the Duramax didn't have traction. Personally I think it's driver error on the Chevy's part. I saw that video a while ago though. Found this article about it. http://www.autoblog.com/2012/12/30/silverado-hd-touareg-v10-tdi-face-off-in-diesel-tug-of-war/ Over...
  20. Brinkmen

which watch do you wear?

Nothing really special. This is what I wear normally. Just a Skagen. I like how light and thin their watches are. If anyone is interested, amazon has a bunch of them. This is the one I have...