GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. socal87

Who is this idiot?

Not sure if this was posted before... sBtE-SwEnM4 Can't even tell what he's mad about.
  2. socal87

Verizon vs TMobile vs Sprint?

I'm a Verizon customer going on 8 years. I have a grandfathered plan so I still have unlimited data; of course this means I can't very well upgrade unless I use an extra line. I take care of my phones and do most of my own tech support so hardware isn't really an issue. I am a heavy data and...
  3. socal87

Where do you stash your pistol when you're driving?

One thing I definitely love about the state of Washington is the legally protected right to carry - anywhere. I exercise that right regularly and thankfully so far haven't needed it - but it's better to have and not need it than to need it and not have it. But I digress. I've been trying to...
  4. socal87

This thread made me die a little.

"Prius or Golf GTI". Check it out here...
  5. socal87

World of Tanks/World of Warplanes

I know there's a few here who play; I'm brand new and just started so I don't know my track shoe from my gun breech. Haven't started any battles yet; I want to try to improve experience on my own through single player missions if possible. I'm a little confused about Gold; is it the game's...
  6. socal87

APR Tuned Stage 3+ GLI headed to SEMA 2013

Can't believe APR hasn't mentioned this yet. Dat front end doe...DO WANT Jetta GLI Racer's Dream APR Stage 3+ Turbo Kit APR Connecting Rods and Wrist Pins APR Pistons APR Intercooler APR Cold Air Intake Brembo Brakes H&R Coilovers Recaro Seats 425 HP on 93 octane
  7. socal87

What's your (attainable) dream car?

We've all had our poster car...the Ferrari or Lamborghini up on our bedroom wall, next to the poster of some scantily clad model. But we've also all had the car we would love to have as a daily driver, or a weekend track car, or whatever. Trucks count. I used to hate VWs. To me, VW=Bug, and...
  8. socal87

If you were President...what would you do? (READ THE OP!!!)

This isn't one of those "if you had unlimited money and power" things...I'm curious to see what ideas people have for improving the way our country is run, and fixing problems in society. While I do expect arguments and disagreements, keep it civil as everyone is entitled to their ideas and...
  9. socal87

Where to custom order gaming laptops?

Okay, so before I get the obligatory LMGTFY post or "ZOMG Y U NO BUY SAGER??!11?!2" answers...I want to buy hardware only, with driver software of course. I have a Windows 7 volume license and don't want to pay for a Windows license when I don't have to...and I don't want to deal with all the...
  10. socal87

IAmA Marine Corps Recruiter.

There are probably a lot of people who have spent a significant amount of time here on the forums, but have not taken the time to go to www.marines.com to find out what programs are available. My intention here is to educate, not to recruit anyone; I won't try to change your mind or your...
  11. socal87

So you like Star Wars?

Open a command prompt (Windows key + R, type CMD, press enter, and run this: telnet towel.blinkenlights.nl Nerdgasm.
  12. socal87

[Tech gurus] Mini PCI card issues

I have a full height Intel 4965ABGN card in my Dell Inspiron 1720 at the moment. It's okay, except I've started having random issues that I'm not sure are due to driver bugs or hardware. Basically when I do heavy streaming, whether via torrent or video, the card stops responding and won't...
  13. socal87

The Relationship Issues Thread.

I don't understand my wife. Been fighting for the last 2 days. Doesn't help that we're 1200 miles apart. She got mad because I went to a coffee bar where the baristas wear skimpy clothes...understandable. But her reaction isn't...blows everything way out of proportion, threatens divorce, accuses...
  14. socal87

So the weirdest thing happened to my wife today...

She walked out to her car to head home from class, and found a cardboard box sitting on the hood. When she moved it she heard cheeping, and opened it to find a fuzzy little chick. It looks like it's probably 3-4 days old as its wing feathers have begun to come in, but is still covered in fuzz...
  15. socal87

Don't EVER let your teenage kid borrow your car.

_Ae9ckdU-Go
  16. socal87

Guys: What do you use to shave...

...your junk? I'm serious. I've been using Schick Extreme3 Sensitive disposable razors (the flexible ones) and plain soap. Works well sometimes, but more often than not results in nasty razor burn, red bumps, ingrown hairs, and the occasional bleeding. They say never to shave against the...
  17. socal87

Plz to can has badass kthxbai

Cd6C1vIyQ3w
  18. socal87

The Name Your Junk After a Movie thread.

Probably safe to say this will eventually get locked or deleted, but try to keep it PG-13. The point is connotation, not explicitivity. Examples for phallic references: 8 Mile Titanic Gone in 60 Seconds Please don't ban me for this one: 28 Days Later Girls are welcome too!
  19. socal87

You already knew this, but people can always find something to complain about...

And obviously have nothing better to do... http://www.foxnews.com/leisure/2013/01/25/another-man-files-subway-footlong-law-suit/
  20. socal87

The Flame Thread.

Ever wanted to insult someone for the hell of it? Well, here you go. If you don't have a sense of humor and suffer from chronic butthurt, this thread is not for you. Avoid shots below the belt because that's just not cool. Trolling is highly encouraged. Inb4pointlessthreadispointless Your...