GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. A

Konig Oversteers 5x112 18x8 et45

Hey guys! I've got a set of black Konig Oversteers wrapped in Hankook Ventus V12's used for about 8000 miles that I'm looking to sell. One wheel has rash on it. I'm looking for 900 obo! Prefer local pickup in the Chicago Suburbs Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
  2. A

WTB H&R spacers/bolts

Hey guys! Putting on my VWR springs on Friday, looking to get H&R spacers for my stock austins so 10/15 if anyone's got them!
  3. A

Rust on rotors

Hello All! So recently I started noticing I had a loud squeal coming from my front brakes as I went in reverse. Thinking it was just time for new pads I ignored it and went about my day. Well, now I started to notice that I'm getting a loud squealing going forward when I'm NOT on my brakes. I...
  4. A

MK7 vs 2015 Charger R/T

Don't have a video... too busy driving :p :) lol BUT STORY TIME: I was coming up a pretty busy 4 lane road by me just minding my own business when I see a pretty cool looking set of headlights flying up behind me. This Charger R/T comes right up behind me, flashing his brights, and roars past...
  5. A

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Dude did you paint the red onto the slats for your fogs? Or how did you get them red? SHOW ME YOUR WAYS. I have a black MK7 too and this is sick :)
  6. A

WTB VWR Springs!

Hey guys, I've got a little extra cash to spend on the car this month. I'm on the hunt for some new springs and helix headlights!
  7. A

Washed, clay barred, waxed, put the new wheels on. I know needs a drop but let me know what you think! How many other guys out there clay bar? Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
  8. A

WTB VWR Springs!

Let me know if you got 'em!
  9. A

Picked up my summer wheels because it was 70 here in Chicago last weekend when I ordered them and now its snowing... Test fit though! Need a drop, I know ? Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
  10. A

MK7 Clutch Problems

Hey Guys, I've searched around quite a bit and couldn't find anyone talking about the issue I'm experiencing so I'm sorry if this is a repeated post. I'm looking at a few clutch kits but don't want to purchase without being sure I'm going to fix my problem. I have an mk7 gti 6mt I think the...
  11. A

DRL with Osram Nightbreakers

Hey All, Yes, I am sure this has been posted before but truthfully I have not found the specific answer to my question! I installed Osram night breakers H7 on my mk7 gti today and they are whiter, I just wanted to know what others have paired these with for the H15 DRL's. I want to get the...
  12. A

DRL with Osram Nightbreakers

Hey All, Yes, I am sure this has been posted before but truthfully I have not found the specific answer to my question!