GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. pbrunts

Help Diagnosing Infotainment Issue

Hi all. I have a 2016 Golf R without DCC/NAV. About 2 weeks ago, my headunit screen froze while using android auto and then went black and has not worked since then. The USB still charges my phone and the buttons on the side are still backlit. Phone does not connect (screen behind wheel says...
  2. pbrunts

Mk7 Golf R Autocross

Anyone else planning on autoxing their R? I'm newer to the autox scene (3 events under my belt) and have only done one, noncompetitive, event. Anyone building their R to compete or any experts running their R? Looking for general discussion and planning, along with build plans. My R Sent...
  3. pbrunts

Anyone dealt with Power Wheels Pro?

I haven't heard much of this dealer but would like some opinions. http://www.powerwheelspro.com/shop/index.php?cPath=24 It says they sell genuine oem wheels, which is cool given the prices. When it starts to warm up, I'd like to put the summer tires that came off my R (replaced with all...
  4. pbrunts

Track Day video recording discussion (Harry's vs Torque vs GoPro)

Hey guys, my Golf R is a few months old at this point and I'm planning on tracking it for the first time this coming weekend. I would like to record it. Right now, I'm looking at a few options. I'm trying to keep it more or less a budget purchase right now because I'm not planning on tracking...
  5. pbrunts

Die Cast Models: GTI and/or R?

Looking for some die cast models for my wife's white, 4 door GTI and my lapiz blue, 4 door .:R. They don't have to be exact, but I'd like color and model at least. Been searching for a bit and finding some available through EU or Australian vendors. I'm in the US and those would be ok, I just...