GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Zach L

If you had $120,000 to buy a car with

Buy a wrecked Porsche 997.2 GT3 RS and swap the engine/transmission/suspension/brakes/wheels over to a Cayman S :D -OR- if needs to be a new production car... without a doubt, Cayman GT4
  2. Zach L

Old School!

My buddy Cort's Mk2 ...made the trek from Texas to SoWo last year. Tons of love for the teddies!
  3. Zach L

The Mk7 OEM wheels thread

This was a pretty popular thread on GolfMk6 and I think there's a ton of OEM wheel options that would look great on Mk7 models. Post up OEM wheels from any manufacturer, no reps, that did not originally come on your Mk7. Specs for width, offset, tire size and suspension setup always help...
  4. Zach L

What car does your partner drive?

She drives a Prius. It's okay, but I sure as hell would never buy one. I wish they sold those over here. I'd absolutely shoot for one as my next car.
  5. Zach L

Porsche Thread

Shots of a naked 991 GT3 RS in Stuttgart parking garage Fender aero
  6. Zach L

Porsche Thread

Ingenius advertising project for the new Macan https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B90fb1J4MEM B90fb1J4MEM
  7. Zach L

Porsche Thread

The Porsche 960 will slot between the 911 and the 918's replacement. Probably in the $350-500k range and would compete in a space with the Ferrari 458, McLaren 12c and Lamborghini Huracan. Some might say it takes from some of the more extreme 911 (think GT2) sales, but Porsche sales are growing...
  8. Zach L

Porsche Thread

Porsche's R&D Chief stated earlier this month "Will we build a successor to the 918? Yes". The plan was always to only build 918 units and sell out of them. The purpose of the project was to show the public and competitors that Porsche could build a car with extreme performance and extreme...
  9. Zach L

Porsche Thread

The Macan is growing on me, but I still think the Audi Q5 is a sharper, better looking vehicle. I just can't get used to the Macan's rear end for some reason. The Macan Turbo makes 18% more power than the regular Macan on paper. It may not even be that much of a difference in real life... dynos...
  10. Zach L

Porsche Thread

The most hardcore 911 still available with a stick... 430hp 3.8L Widened rear track Monolug PCCB available Alcantara interior
  11. Zach L

Porsche Thread

From Autoblog 918 factory tour: Full article: http://www.autoblog.com/2014/12/03/2015-porsche-918-spyder-factory-tour-photos/
  12. Zach L

Porsche Thread

I like Porsche.
  13. Zach L

She's not promiscuous, but......

The word you're looking for is "nymph". I don't think it's negative or condescending; they just want to bang ALL THE TIME. They're usually psycho too.
  14. Zach L

Signature Line limitation

I was going to delete one of the vehicles in my signature as I've sold the car. When I went to save my new sig I was told I exceeded the 5-line maximum. Apparently due to text wrapping my sig was 7 lines before the change and 6 after. I think it's a ridiculous limitation. If I can't have my 4...