GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. itzsleepy

FS: MK7 Golf R Headlights - $1200shipped

Selling a set of Golf R headlights off a 2016 Golf R with 100,000 miles. My friend upgraded to Osrams and I was going to use these on my car but ended up with a 7.5 conversion. Looking for 1200 shipped.
  2. itzsleepy

FS: MK7 GTI, Golf and Golf R ECS Catch can - $275

Selling a used ECS catch can system with PVC plate. Missing the c-clip that goes in the intake inlet. Should be a couple dollars at your local Autozone, Pepboys, Advance, etc. Looking to get $275 shipped for the setup.
  3. itzsleepy

FS: ARM Fmic - MK7 GTI, Golf, Golf R

Selling a ARM Fmic for my friends part out. This has about 10k worth of usage. One of the pipes was switched out for a pipe with a meth connection in the cold side. Looking to get $350 + shipping for this.
  4. itzsleepy

FS: ST Coils / Non adjustable Dampening - Mk7/7.5 GTI, Golf R - $350

Selling a set of ST coils off a friends car that he parted out. I believe he had them in for about 10k miles and the previous owner had them for about 30k miles. Looking to get $350 shipped for them.
  5. itzsleepy

FS: Iroz MPI Rail, Injectors and Rail - $400 shipped.

Selling my MPI kit that I had on my car as I no longer need this. Looking to get $400 shipped as you would need to source your own fuel pressure sensor.
  6. itzsleepy

FS: Cobb Accessport w/DSG unlocked - $650 shipped

Selling a cobb accessport for a friend that had used this on his 2019 GTI. The ECU tune is an EQT Stage 2 with burbles in sport mode. The TCU tune is an EQT DQ381 tune. There are stock cobb files on the AP for a DQ250 as my friend bought the AP second hand. There is a Stratified stage 2 tune...
  7. itzsleepy

FS: Vortex XL - Used -$1300

Selling my vortex xl since I parted out my car for another project. I had this on the car for about 8500 miles. No shaft play at all. No wastegate, I can include a oem dv if you really want it. I can also provide a turbo outlet for a few dollars more. I dyno 550whp on e85 with this turbo...
  8. itzsleepy

FS: APR Coilpacks and Ground Kit

Selling my APR coil packs and ground kit since the car is being sold for a new venture. Used for about 8000 miles or so. Looking to get $200 picked up from NYC or $225 shipped.
  9. itzsleepy

FS: Mk7 GTI Gas Tank

Looking to sell the gas tank off my GTI. Not needed for my build. Will not come with the lpfp or gas cap. Local pick up for obvious reasons, located in Staten Island, NY Looking to get $150 obo
  10. itzsleepy

FS: Mk7 GTI Rear Subframe And Arms

Selling a rear subframe, upper control arms, lower control arms, tie rods, stock sway bar, rear spindle with wheel bearing and speed sensor off of a 2015 GTI. Changed out my entire rear suspension and no longer need this. Great for anyone that needs to replace their rusty stuff and/or...
  11. itzsleepy

FS: Neuspeed Discharge Pipe - SOLD

SOLD
  12. itzsleepy

FS: MK7.5 ECS Rear Carbon Diffuser - $350

Selling my rear carbon diffuser. This is an ecs brand product. The fitment was very good but I can no longer use this. I have to go back to a stock diffuser to use the aerofabb competition rear diffuser. I had to trim some of the carbon off on the bottom to fit my exhaust due to the mufflers...
  13. itzsleepy

FS/FT: GTI Plaid Seats

sold
  14. itzsleepy

Ground Kit DIY

For those that are capable of so, I have here a list of parts that I had used to get my DIY Ground Kit made. I had used a 14 gauge copper wire which I found to be a bit too thick for the terminal end and rubber boot to clamp down with enough room to slide into the socket. The ground wire that...
  15. itzsleepy

Sold

Sold
  16. itzsleepy

FS: Unibrace UBQ (red) - $400

Looking to sell my unibrace UBQ from my GTI. Its in pretty good condition. It has the spacers plates on the unit already. I am looking for a local sale, not really looking to ship at the moment. I am in NYC.
  17. itzsleepy

FS: Leyo Catch Can setup

Sold
  18. itzsleepy

FS: Kumho 235/35/19 Winter Tires

Sold