GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. monsta

Things I learned from performing my first ever oil change.

Also take a look at Motiv-X oil funnel if you're gonna be doing this regularly https://www.motivxtools.com/products/advanced-engine-oil-funnel-for-newer-1-8l-and-2-0l-vw-vehicles
  2. monsta

MQB Parts

Sent you a PM
  3. monsta

MQB Parts

Sorry, I'm after the oil filter housing
  4. monsta

MQB Parts

Any ideas on shipping to the UK?
  5. monsta

MTC Motorsport

I've just installed the all in one silicon hose elbow replacement on my mk7 GTI, had an issue with machined bit that attaches to the to turbo as I wouldn't lock on properly but Matt the owner was very helpful over email and sent me a replacement part. Can't really see the point in spending more...
  6. monsta

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Carbon grey metallic, looks kinda green in bright sunlight. Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk
  7. monsta

Fitted the Clubsport rear diffuser - well it was actually yesterday but the car was filthy so got it washed today for photos. A bit of a pig to fit, looked simple but my car is gonna be 6 years old this year so I guess the standard diffuser took a bit more persuasion to get off than it...
  8. monsta

Take the OEM ones off and paint them, I tried the Chinese ones several times but they just fit poorly. Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk
  9. monsta

Fitted 4 x Michelin Pilot Sport 4S tyres, best thing I ever did. Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk
  10. monsta

Looking good, what did you use for your red strip on the rear valance? Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk
  11. monsta

Looking good - have you got a shot from the rear showing the whole car?
  12. monsta

GTI 40th anniversary stickers

Hi Guys, just a heads up that I've got three different window stickers available for sale on eBay to commemorate the 40 years of GTI, in case anyone is interested. GTI 40 Years of Fun -...
  13. monsta

Matt Black GTI Side Badges

Got a few pairs of these matt black badges if anyone is interested; Haven't got international shipping on the auction but if anyone outside of the UK is interested drop me a PM and I'll check out pricing. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/191263296670
  14. monsta

Saying hello

Some of you are over on the GolfGTIForum.co.uk site too and will possibly recognise my username from there too. I'm the very proud owner of a Carbon Grey Mk7 GTI Performance Pack, coming up for 2 months into ownership. Extras fitted; Performance Pack Dynamic Chassis Control Panoramic Roof...
  15. monsta

For Sale: OEM Mk7 Golf GTI LED Taillights

I'm about upgrade the rear lights on my MK7 GTI to the ones from the Golf R. As a result my GTI LED lights are up for sale. The car is under 2 months old so these lights are in brand new condition. I will supply them in the boxes that my new R lights arrive in and happy to ship...