GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. T

WTB: 18" winter wheels

Hey All, Looking to purchase a set of winter wheels for my '19 Golf R with PP. With or without tires is fine. Prefer 18" but am open to other options. Local or I can pay for shipping. I'll keep my eye on this section as well, but if you have something you'd like to sell please let me know...
  2. T

Looking to buy an R

Hey all! I've been around for quite a while but I'm finally looking to buy a used MKVII R. Searching for private sale and dealerships but options are limited in my area. Any suggestions on things to be looking out for? Most 2016-2017 options around here have 40k-50k miles and are going for...
  3. T

2013 CC R-Line

At my dealer right now for service and saw a 2013 CC R-Line!! Did not even know these existed. Sticker is $34,xxx! I love the way it looks. Anybody else seen this?
  4. T

VW Phaeton

Hey all, a friend of mine is considering purchasing a VW Phaeton... I know nothing about these other than it has the W12 motor. Does anyone know anything about these cars? :iono: Reliability? Driveability? Any info would be appreciated... Here's a link to the one he's looking to purchase...