GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. T

WTB: 18" winter wheels

Hey All, Looking to purchase a set of winter wheels for my '19 Golf R with PP. With or without tires is fine. Prefer 18" but am open to other options. Local or I can pay for shipping. I'll keep my eye on this section as well, but if you have something you'd like to sell please let me know...
  2. T

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Flashed my R to COBB stage 1! :D:D
  3. T

What did you do to your mk7 today?

My COBB AP is being delivered today. And a few other goodies over the next week or so.
  4. T

Looking to buy an R

Hey all! I've been around for quite a while but I'm finally looking to buy a used MKVII R. Searching for private sale and dealerships but options are limited in my area. Any suggestions on things to be looking out for? Most 2016-2017 options around here have 40k-50k miles and are going for...
  5. T

Off Topic Thread #6

i'll be there for the first time in 2 weeks!!
  6. T

Friday FTW!!!

HAHA those are great. That dude got KTFO! too bad I work weekends or i'd be happy it was Friday also...
  7. T

State of the Board/Moderation Update

just got a SPAM PM from destinybaby. for some reason i couldnt report it as spam from my iPad. the PM asked that i email her so she could send me "photos" and info. thought u might want to know...
  8. T

2013 CC R-Line

At my dealer right now for service and saw a 2013 CC R-Line!! Did not even know these existed. Sticker is $34,xxx! I love the way it looks. Anybody else seen this?
  9. T

Nearly 30 Dead in Connecticut Elementary School Shooting

one of my best friends was 3rd on the scene. he's a Newtown cop. Life will never be the same.
  10. T

12:12.12 12/12/12

at work. meh.
  11. T

Any Initial D fans ???

i used to be addicted to the Initial D arcade games... spent too much time and money playing them, but it was so much fun. Love the movies/episodes too!
  12. T

Explain your User Name.

last name is Baker... friends/coworkers call me Bake.
  13. T

GolfMK7.com on Tapatalk

i'm sure it will be there soon. but i agree, it is nice to have access quickly via tapatalk
  14. T

Who here owns an MKV?

2008.5 TSI as of now. Really thinking the MK7 might be by next vehicle. :cool:
  15. T

Favorite Drink (alcoholic)

Greatful Dead is my favorite drink. Brooklyn Brewery Sorrachi Ace is my facorite beer. also a fan of dark and stormy, captain n coke, rum runner... (i like rum)... :drinking:
  16. T

VW Phaeton

:word:
  17. T

VW Phaeton

haha, thanks for all the responses. I'll let him know. sounds like he'll be wise and pass on this one. he just wants something with power and awd with a little luxury mixed in. definitely a doable mixture, but at what cost...
  18. T

VW Phaeton

i'm being told that oil changes on these cars aren't simple. I'm going to contact a local dealership and ask if they have anyone qualified to service this car.
  19. T

VW Phaeton

Hey all, a friend of mine is considering purchasing a VW Phaeton... I know nothing about these other than it has the W12 motor. Does anyone know anything about these cars? :iono: Reliability? Driveability? Any info would be appreciated... Here's a link to the one he's looking to purchase...