GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. r3vo_0816

Official Great Falls Green Metallic GTI / Golf Thread

Every time I wash it I remember how much I love this color!
  2. r3vo_0816

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Interesting, thank you for the insight! They seemed to be the best bang for your buck. I was between these and the Nfera SU1s but if theIndy500s can handle your 400whp, I should be fine with my almost stock whp LOL
  3. r3vo_0816

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Got some sticky summer tires😎. Anyone on here rock the Indy500s? Read great reviews online and finally pulled the trigger
  4. r3vo_0816

Sunrise * not sunset lmao I’m a dumbass
  5. r3vo_0816

Haven’t been on this forums since the Mk6 days lol but got a sunset pic this morning of my dirty gfg lowered on Neuspeed Race Springs thought I’d share 😎
  6. r3vo_0816

WTB: Neuspeed Race Sprins- (SouthFL)

Hi Guys, Looking for a set of Neuspeed Race Springs for sale. I will consider shipping or will pick up in person anywhere in Florida. I will consider H&R Super Sports as well. Cash in hand.
  7. r3vo_0816

My dealer refuses to give me my Hatch Cover. What to do?

Hi guys, Long time lurker on the page. I bought a 2017 GTI SE at RICK CASE VW in Weston, Fl at the beginning of the month. about two weeks into ownership, I notice my rear hatch cover was missing. I called my salesman multiple times with no answer. I called him from a different number and...
  8. r3vo_0816

Official 2013 Formula 1 Season Thread

So to bring this back from the dead, what do you guys think of the teams and the driver changes next year? As of now, I know Raikonnen to Ferrari, Massa to Williams, magnussen to Mclaren, Hulkenberg to Lotus(Maybe) Ricciardo to Red bull. Quite a change in the line up. Anyone going to the race...
  9. r3vo_0816

So.. Who thought Romain Grosjeans Penalty was complete BS this weekend?
  10. r3vo_0816

I agree with both of these comments lol I hate Vettel and I want Kimi to school him I hate RB though so Kimi should stick to Lotus. I think Lotus has an awesome team
  11. r3vo_0816

LMAO I have mixed feelings about Maldonado. In my opinion Williams should have kept Senna and kicked out Maldonado. I wonder what Bruno is doing nowadays
  12. r3vo_0816

Massa is a phenomenal driver. He is just extremely inconsistant. He needs to stop crashing at every GP and get on the podium because he has the skill and the car to do it. Forza Ferrari!
  13. r3vo_0816

You just got into F1? Its addictive. Iv been watching since I was born lol Massa lost his mojo after his accident but Alonso is not 3X a better driver than he is. Massa is EXTREMELY unerrated. Why do you hate Maldonado? Because he crashes into everything? :lol: Im planning on going. Iv been...
  14. r3vo_0816

x2!!!! I always experience withdrawals. On another note.. The official 2013 salaries came out. I am a HUGE Alonso fan. I however do not think he deserves 3x the amount of money Massa makes.
  15. r3vo_0816

These Pirelli tires are garbage. I remember Schumy saying last year that they cant even push the cars to the limit because the tires need to be conserved. I think F1 should have stuck with the Bridgestones. Red Bull would be REDICULOUS with Seb and Kimi in the same team. Those are the two...
  16. r3vo_0816

I would have LOVED to see DiResta up on the Podium. The force India team has been really busting their asses. He didn't give Grosjean a fight because DiResta was on worn Hard tires while Grosjean had fresh new softs.
  17. r3vo_0816

You didnt miss out much.. Alonso won, RB didnt have a good pit strategy so Vettel didnt get a podium. Thats it lol No promlem man
  18. r3vo_0816

Are you talking about Dasha? Then yeah, he did. Lmao
  19. r3vo_0816

Sounds like the Andretti family.. :thumbup: