GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. inc55

FS: MIB2 Amplifier 5Q0035456

SOLD
  2. inc55

FS: Night Blue Metallic Touch Up Paint

Have a new oem set of touch up paint for the night blue metallic color golfs. Comes with clear coat as well. Asking $20 shipped.
  3. inc55

FS: Ross Tech Micro-Can VCDS

SOLD
  4. inc55

FS: Euro Low Profile Rear Headrests - SOLD

SOLD These are in excellent condition. They greatly improve rear visibility and they make dropping the rear seats a breeze. Nobody ever sits in the back of my car so these weren't touched all that much. I have OCD and I thought I needed matching red stitching but I wasn't about to pay those...
  5. inc55

FS: APG MIB2 Full Kit w/ 8" Display + Apple Carplay - SOLD

SOLD Up for sale is an unlocked MIB2 unit from APG (Polish company which hacks these units). This unit features updated maps with GPS navigation. It has Apple Carplay & Android Auto. It is a very fast unit and comes with an 8" screen with bezel and USB port. Installation is not that...
  6. inc55

DELETE

DELETE
  7. inc55

FS: Stoptech ST-41 Big Brake Kit - Red - SOLD

SOLD Up for sale are some amazing brakes from Stoptech. This company sure knows what they are doing when they designed this kit. They perfectly integrated with my 15 GTI and did not display any front bias. The kit is in excellent condition. The calipers don't have any scratches on them and...
  8. inc55

FS: Carbon Fiber Steering Wheel

SOLD Excellent condition. Slight scuff on the lower left side leather part. Fantastic steering wheel which will transform the way you feel about your car. Comes with carbon fiber paddles and carbon fiber trim which is pretty rare. This is an original VW modified steering wheel. Asking...
  9. inc55

FS: Frameless Auto Dimming Rear View Mirror with harness and trim.

SOLD Excellent condition. Glass is perfect, no scratches. Harness is brand new. If anyone is looking to do this upgrade the newer trim pieces are required and included. Everything you need is included. The harness attaches to the rear of headlight switch and routes up the A pillar and...
  10. inc55

FT: 18” Audi Peelers with Michelin Pilot Sport AS/3 Plus Tires

Up for trade are my favorite tires and wheels of all time. I’m trading in my car to get a model 3 in the next month and I need stock Austin’s with tires. Looking for stock Austin’s with stock tires plus $350 OBO. These wheels and tires were purchased new last August. I think I drove about...
  11. inc55

FS: Stock Intake

Stock intake for sale with inlet tube. $80 shipped or $60 picked up from 85224. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. inc55

FS: 034 Motorsports CF Intake

SOLD
  13. inc55

Apple iPad Pro 12.9” 64gb Space Grey

Sold via eBay
  14. inc55

Manfrotto 502AH Pro Video Head with flat base

Sold on eBay.
  15. inc55

Canon EF 24-70mm f2.8L II USM Lens

SOLD on eBay Up for sale is an excellent condition L zoom lens for canon full frame cameras. This lens is very sharp and very durable. This lens was used for taking portraits of my family and of coarse pictures of my cats. The glass free of scratches. Hurts to part with this lens as it is...
  16. inc55

Canon 6D Mark II Bundle

Sold on Craigslist
  17. inc55

Canon EF 100mm f2.8 Macro USM Lens

Sold on Craigslist