1. inc55

FS: MIB2 Amplifier 5Q0035456

Price drop
  2. inc55

FS: Night Blue Metallic Touch Up Paint

Price drop now $20 shipped.
  3. inc55

FS: Front Performance Package Brake Calipers - NO LONGER FOR SALE

Or someone can go to buybrakes.com and get a brand new lighter stoptech 4 pot set WITH rotors for $750 shipped.
  4. inc55

FS: Ross Tech Micro-Can VCDS

SOLD
  5. inc55

Swapping gti PP for R

for 4.5k do it bro. The Golf R has so much more tuning potential plus no wheel spin. Amazing you actually have that option. Plus better resale value. Of all the cars I have had over the years the R32 was my favorite because of the all wheel drive.
  6. inc55

FS: Stock Intake

bump
  7. inc55

FS: MIB2 Amplifier 5Q0035456

SOLD
  8. inc55

Bump with price drop. Now $140 shipped.
  9. inc55

lets say you have some small scratches. you would apply this then let it dry and apply the clear coat and your done. its meant to make small scratches not too noticeable.
  10. inc55

Still available and price drop
  11. inc55

The Model 3 ruined my life

I pay about 8¢/kWh regardless of time.
  12. inc55

Have a new oem set of touch up paint for the night blue metallic color golfs. Comes with clear coat as well. Asking $20 shipped.
  13. inc55

I don’t believe a gas generator can charge an electric vehicle. If you had solar panels and two Tesla power walls you’d have enough juice to power you home and charge your car all while being off grid. How sick is that?
  14. inc55

Bump with price drop
  15. inc55

Garages of golfmk7.com: picture thread

Traded in my GTI for this beauty. Couldn't be happier.
  16. inc55

Model 3 is trash. Stick with your reliable ICE cars. Real American's use gas and lots of it. Sissies use electric.
  17. inc55

If you want my honest opinion. I hate my model 3. The interior is cheap plastic like a dodge. It’s only fun for a brief moment in a straight line. Not very fun around turns. The car feels very heavy and the quality control is complete trash. I kinda wish I kept my gti. Now that was a...