GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Vancity2Constantinople

Fully Loaded 5 door GTI is still expensive..

I'd love to get the mk7 gti, just waiting to be tuned. but this bs pricing is ridicilous. "$42,465.40" That's S4 territory. I don't know how I feel about that :D Anyone buy a fully loaded mk7 gti yet? how much did you pay?
  2. Vancity2Constantinople

Screen size for the SAT NAV?

This is 5.8" screen, do you have to pay more for the 8" on an R or is it factory? Anyone have the 8" for comparison? This is inside an R btw.
  3. Vancity2Constantinople

MK7 Golf R DSG vs 911 Turbo (Manual)

So... ummm :eek: Obviously DSG gives the upper hand and the 911 guy sucks at launching but not bad. Also note the 911 is an older model with less hp vs a newer one. R ran 13.1 Apparently (stock) Following the R's build, he does have lighter wheels, comparing them to the oem wheels. If we...
  4. Vancity2Constantinople

MK7 Golf R videos & reviews

Enjoy! Can't wait to get mine. IrYVMcJx5Xw D8Bg2ENIPRE m7EkgGXO7zM sxycPeqWuI8 9EYV5xRbR3A zQwuq0_aFK0 f-2zlvFj-ek Very detailed walk around in & out AZNmg0eoaoA
  5. Vancity2Constantinople

Does the mk7 have a soundaktor?

anyone checked to see? Fake engine noises anyone? http://www.golfmk6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=44880
  6. Vancity2Constantinople

MK7 Golf R

Hey guys any new updates? what's the eta to the public in EU? i search and keep seeing the same stuff, since gti has been released im guessing the should be out this month? will it look like this kind of?
  7. Vancity2Constantinople

NA GOLF R

whats the ETA for the mk7 R in the americas? the mk7 is supposed to go in production this fall in mexico, I hear they want to bring the R as a recurring model but still not 100% sure. IF so, that would make it arrive 2015.
  8. Vancity2Constantinople

2014 MK7 GTI Las Vegas Commercial

lxasQx3apUs enjoy! I just saw, someone else had posted it, but it wouldn't hurt for new people to see :D
  9. Vancity2Constantinople

Forum down??!!

wow... finally its back.. how was everyone's day ?
  10. Vancity2Constantinople

Those Who had a mk6 in Europe then Bought a Mk7:

How do you feel about the quality? Is it the same? Is it less quiet in the cabin or more creaks and noises when touching things such as the doors, closing the hatch, dash creaks etc.. Do you think it feels more solid? Im curious, because the mk7 will most likely be made in Mexico for the...
  11. Vancity2Constantinople

Word Association Game # 1

Volkswagen :)
  12. Vancity2Constantinople

Official GVRD Chat Thread

Official British Colombia Chat Thread #1 :p