GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. spiker369

Low Battery Voltage + DRL Issues?

Hey all! Haven't posted in a long time but been having some interesting issues lately.. Noticed an inconsistent issue of my passenger side DRL (lighting package, mk7, 2017 SE) going out randomly. It would come back with either a power cycle or making the turn signal go on. This has happened...
  2. spiker369

AirBag light.. Third time in 3 weeks..

Hey all.. So I dont really post here often but recently had some issues with my 2017 GTI SE. I had the airbag light come on the first week of the month and it came out to be the crash sensor in the passenger door (VCDS scan) so the dealer replaced the sensor. Got the car back same day, then 3...
  3. spiker369

42 Draft Design catback?

Anyone on here have one paired with the stock downpipe? If so mind sharing some sound clips? Looking to add more sound without messing with the power (so no downpipe) and I don't want to cut the stock exhaust so for the price I think the 42D is the best bet ($675) unless someone can chime in...
  4. spiker369

Comparison~ Trunk Light LEDs -- stock, OEM, deAutoLED

Alright so, deAutoLED and I have worked together many times in the past when I used to own a Mark 6 GTI. I did comparisons for their plate light housings, testing/comparing their different wafer bulbs for the footwells , testing/review on their remote controlled footwell lights, full interior...
  5. spiker369

US 2017 GTI Sport - Foglight retrofit?

Hey all, I'm a current mk6 driver and thinking of upgrading. The Sport trim has me interested but I would love to be able to retrofit the foglights to it. Anyone know if it's possible or if there is a DIY anywhere? Thanks in advance!
  6. spiker369

South East Florida Tuesday Night Meet

S F L • V W /// -- South East Florida Tuesday Night Meet Just cross posting this from golfmk6. There have been a good turn out of mk7 owners so I figured why not. :D OT: http://www.golfmk6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=63165 Every first Tuesday of each month at 8pm a few of us mk6 owners meet...