GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. paulz

GTD Remap questions

Has anyone else used bigfish for there gtd, i was going to use carbon chip tuning but they aint replied .they had such good reviews aswell
  2. paulz

OBDELEVEN

If i upgrade to the pro version do i stillneed to buy credits? thanks
  3. paulz

Roof Wrap on White R

cheers guys, what it boils down to is just be carefull when washing the roof.
  4. paulz

Roof Wrap on White R

ok sorry i know its not as R so please remove my post.
  5. paulz

Roof Wrap on White R

yeh im planning on getting some gloss black covers afterwards. that looks well good with the gloss roof.been quoted 140 so dont think ill get any cheaper does it scratch easy the wrap? worried about scratching it with wash brush
  6. paulz

Roof Wrap on White R

im debating on getting my white GTD done with gloss roof. just had new alloys and here spic of car.
  7. paulz

What did you do to your mk7 today?

should be ok now.*bangs head*
  8. paulz

What did you do to your mk7 today?

did this recently....Dynamic indicators
  9. paulz

MIB upgade

ok many thanks golfdave
  10. paulz

MIB upgade

the radio in my golf has part number 5g003582oa which im led to believe is MIB1 . wanting to upgrade to MIB2 is there much work involved, i have noticed the radio station logos dont auto update on mib1 and they do on mib2? many thanks.
  11. paulz

help me decide..

many thanks guys, sticking with 18s but as in 2nd pic but out none till 8 weeks. no rush lol
  12. paulz

help me decide..

Im looking to upgrade shoes/alloys for my gtd and seen 2 similar alloys one is 18" and other is 19" whats the downside of going to 19's? (if any) pic 1 is 18s and pic 2 are the 19s(19s are local so very handy) any help appreciated cheers guys
  13. paulz

White car black alloys

theres me thinking it would be easy choosing alloys, oh god how wrong i was lol :rolleyes:
  14. paulz

White car black alloys

so better to go for alloys without hub rings
  15. paulz

White car black alloys

vmr was my 1st choice i see these on a red golf and liked them but only do 19s
  16. paulz

White car black alloys

excuse my ignorance but whats CB wheels
  17. paulz

White car black alloys

these would go well on white?
  18. paulz

White car black alloys

bugger! hahah what wheel goes good with white then
  19. paulz

White car black alloys

currently have this.... and alloys bit corroded due to the diamond cut finish, doy i get them refurbed or go for black alloys. have a few in mind or 1st ones taking my vote so far opinions welcome.
  20. paulz

sun visors

i have a mark 7 golf and in need of a sun visor due to broken glass, would a mk6 visor fit? as found this... sun visor many thanks