GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. project92raddoslc

FS: JB4 with Bluetooth connect

Used for a few months until I did APR software on my Alltrack. Works perfect. PM me your phone number and I’ll text pics. $450 shipped in US
  2. project92raddoslc

United Motorsports Alltrack/4mo Tune

UM just released 1.8t MQB software within the past few weeks. They advertise is20/38 files which are pretty much built to order around your car. Anyone have one yet? I'm interested but my local UM dealer needs the car for atleast a full day to build a file and log the car which I am not...
  3. project92raddoslc

Aliexpress 7.5 rep headlight coding

I am one of the smart gents who purchased the Aliexpress 7.5 facelift lights for my mk7 Alltrack. I have the lights installed and working after repinning the DRL harness. I installed a canbus HID kit so I do not have any faults for high/low beam but I do have DRL faults for both sides and a...
  4. project92raddoslc

FS: Neuspeed Power Module

$280. Comes with original box and install guide. Everything is in good working condition and all connectors secure properly. Fits all MK7 models. PM me for pics
  5. project92raddoslc

WTB: JB4 with BT Kit

Need shipped to PA. PM me if you have one up for grabs.
  6. project92raddoslc

TRADE 034 V1 MOUNT FOR V2

I have a 034 v1 mount from my Golf R. My Alltrack requires a V2. Looking to trade my V1 for a V2 mount. No exchange of money. I ship mine, you ship yours. PM me if anyone is interested. I have a pic to prove ownership. -Ken
  7. project92raddoslc

FS: GFB DV+

Installed for about 2000 miles then removed when I traded in my car. Comes with everything needed to install. $105 picked up in 18915 or 19090. PM me your number and I can send you pics tonight.
  8. project92raddoslc

FS: Golf R Neuspeed Intercooler FMIC

SOLD AND SHIPPED 2/20/18 Had this installed on my Golf R for about 5,000 miles. Recently traded it in for an Alltrack. Everything is in like new condition, no issues. This is a larger core to fit Golf R bumper. IDK if it fits other models, please do your own research if it will fit or not...
  9. project92raddoslc

FS: Golf R VWR/Racingline Springs

Traded in my Golf R and have a set of VWR/Racingline DCC compatible springs left over. Springs were on for about 10k miles. No issues with them at all. PM me your phone number for pics. Asking $200 picked up in 18915 or 19090.
  10. project92raddoslc

Budget Clutch Installs in PA

I had the same thread going on since 2012 on Golfmk6 with a ton of interest, I would like to offer this to the mk7 guys as well. My friend works for his family's transmission shop and has been doing some side jobs for fellow Golfmk6/7 members. I don't like seeing people getting ripped off for...