GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. swfloridamk6

Lane Assist

Been driving new 2018 MK7.5R ( USA ) for a couple weeks now. Lane Assist has been an unexpected cool feature. Initially (unknowingly) Lane Assist was making the car drive strange in turns, around town etc. I was wondering if the car needed an alignment or something, as it kept pulling on me...
  2. swfloridamk6

Euro Tripper 5, February 3/4,2017 - Fort Myers FL

Euro Tripper is back again. Bigger and better than anything we have done before. Back to Jet Blue Park, but now 100% of the main show will be on the giant, lush, green grass of the West Soccer Fields. Massive spot and plenty of room all on one field. Also we are returning the...
  3. swfloridamk6

Golf R Euro Switch

Anyone have a part number or source for this? Needs rear fog only option, unlike the GTI euro switch.
  4. swfloridamk6

Euro Tripper 4 - February 6th, 2016 - Ft Myers FL

Eurotripper 4 is confirmed for Saturday February 6th, 2016. Venue: Jet Blue Park(Fenway South - Red Sox Spring Training Stadium) Ft Myers, FL. Same as ET3. ET4, begins our Tour Series events, which will be a set of dedications to the big European scenes. Up first is our tribute to the UK, in...
  5. swfloridamk6

Euro Tripper 3 - February 7th, 2015, Ft Myers, FL

Www.eurotrippershow.com
  6. swfloridamk6

US ordering option- LED tailights

The original MK7 release information Vortex said LED taillights would be an orderable option for US market cars. But it said eventually. Is this still coming or did the lights not meet DOT or did VW back out on this? Or was it just a rumor? If LED tails are still coming as an option it may...
  7. swfloridamk6

NA GTI -lighting package or no

I was just about to pull the trigger on a 2015 GTI SE, but did not have lighting package. I also found out that none of the trim levels, even Autobahn include the Xenons. I imagine its very expensive to upgrade a halogen car to Xenons later? I would consider it, especially since one could buy...
  8. swfloridamk6

GolfMK7.com on Tapatalk

just got it. woot Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. swfloridamk6

instagram usernames

Swfloridamk6
  10. swfloridamk6

Best state for car enthusiasts?

I go with Florida just based on the number of car shows.
  11. swfloridamk6

The ULTIMATE Workout Thread

Thats why the longevity clinics are in business.
  12. swfloridamk6

Look up Low T on the net. You feel depressed, low energy, blah, blah. Boom, you got a script.
  13. swfloridamk6

Did you file your taxes already?

I forgot to take that Obama Payout. Dang it.
  14. swfloridamk6

Why do people blur out their plates in pics?

Wow. Makes me think. I generally dont worry, but I am thinking twice now.
  15. swfloridamk6

If you are over 40, its not called Steroids. And its covered by insurance. Merica!
  16. swfloridamk6

MK7 Caught in America

I REALLY hope those come off easily. Ick.
  17. swfloridamk6

MK7 Caught in America

Surprised this thread has not been closed. Thought we werent allowed to talk mk7 here.
  18. swfloridamk6

College Football Chat Thread!

Does every male student at Alabama have the same haircut?
  19. swfloridamk6

College Football Chat Thread!

:laugh:
  20. swfloridamk6

Wait until you're mid 40s like me.