GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. B

Humming , Buzzing Noise

thanks for your reply's
  2. B

Humming , Buzzing Noise

Dont know just bought this why is there a problem with them ? is the pump at back
  3. B

Humming , Buzzing Noise

hi i have a 2.0 tdi gt edition and i have a constant buzzing noise sounds like from back not sure though its when engine running car does not have to be moving and when swtch engine off it goes on for 2 to 3 secounds ,sounds like a pump or something as anyone else experienced this ,does anyone...
  4. B

hi my mate did this lane assist for me when i had a tiguan if you put new screen in with fixed...

hi my mate did this lane assist for me when i had a tiguan if you put new screen in with fixed holder and get a second hand camera from the same car you should not have to calibrate it as its already set well we dident in tiguan ?
  5. B

Power folding Mirrors

Hi try kufatec think they do them seperate regards
  6. B

xenon headlights

hi does anyone know if they made genuine golf mk7 xenons with sequential indicators or is it just 7.5 cars ?
  7. B

SALE: Genuine MK 7.5 Dynamic LED Taillights GTD, GTI, R

hi maybe a long shot but are these still forsale if so any pictures regards
  8. B

MK7.5 HALOGEN TO XENON RETROFIT?

hi did you find the write up as i am thinking of doing this to my mk7 regards
  9. B

Hi, I am in the UK I am thinking of upgrading my GOLF MK 7 2.0 TDI GT 2016 with halogen tail...

Hi, I am in the UK I am thinking of upgrading my GOLF MK 7 2.0 TDI GT 2016 with halogen tail lights to the MK 7.5 led dynamic ones with the sequential indicators can this be done ? if it can will you supply me the harnesses that i would need with both side fogs ,and if so how much would they be...