GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. T

General G-Max AS05 All Season Tires 235/45R17

I have two brand new, never mounted AS05 tires for sale. These were spares I kept in my garage since I drive a lot and nobody local to me stocks them. Recently sold that car so have no use for these. They are currently $113 a piece at TireRack, will sell for $60 a piece or $100 for both. Local...
  2. T

Suspension Items

All items are new, unused for MK7 GTI. Bilstein B4 struts with new strut bearings, strut mounts and all the one use hardware for one side (I used the hardware for the other side). $Sold Powerflex Rear Trailing Arm Bushings - $Sold Powerflex Dogbone Insert - $40 shipped
  3. T

2019 GTI HD Radio Stations

Do I need to change a setting in order to get HD radio stations? My 2017 has the option in the menu, the 2019 doesn't (only AM and FM). What am I missing?
  4. T

Ross-Tech Hex+Can Dongle

Sold.
  5. T

FS: 2016 Golf R

FS: \\//
  6. T

OEM MK7 R Clutch Disc and Dual Mass Flywheel

Changed out the clutch in my R to a Sachs Racing 4 puck in anticipation of doing power mods, so don't need these. Flywheel looks to be in really good shape, as does the clutch disk. The mechanic recommended reusing the flywheel, but since we had to remove it to get to the RMS and I had a new one...
  7. T

DKM Twin Disk Clutch Kit

Sold.
  8. T

Neuspeed RSe05 with Bridgestone RE-71R

9. T

New Record

Apparently this guy just went 9.58 @ 145. MK7R with IMS780 kit.