GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. S

(CT) 17x8 OZ Superleggera w/ PSS Tires $525

Title is clear. Have a set of 17x8 OZ supperleggera wheels with michellin PSS tires. About %50 tread left on tires. Everything is mechanically in great shape with no bends or cracks, but there are rashes and nicks in the paint. These are not perfect wheels but are great for DD, Track, or maybe...
  2. S

WTB: catted and resonated downpip

Title is clear looking for my mk7 gti pp Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. S

WTB: 18" setup w/ tires (austins or something bronze/gunmetal)

Hey title is clear looking for a set of wheels with good summer tires. Don't mind paying shipping, I'm in 06335. Looking for austins or maybe something in a bronze color like rse10's Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. S

FS: (Unicorn) 2015 4Dr GTI S /CSG/6MT/PP/LP/DCC IN (VA) 8k mi

Hey everyone I have for a sale a stock 2015 Gti I am comntemplanting selling it and getting a golf r so here's the deal. There are not many s packages out there with DCC due to the short time the glitch existed in the ordering system. My favorite aspect of this is getting all the technology but...
  5. S

Anyone paying sticker price for s w/ pp/lp/DCC?

Hey guys so I have been looking around and am looking to try and find a manual s with pp and lp to buy like in the next week but apparently they are hard to come by. I happened to find a s w/ lp/pp/DCC and they are holding at sticker? I know I could drop down to one without pp and find it easier...
  6. S

Found a unicorn, is it worth it (Gti s w/ PP And DCC)

Hey guys so I found a dealer that has a 4 door manual s line Gti with performance package, lighting package, and DCC but is holding firm on the sticker price of 298xx. I gues in curious if it's worth it. I was primarily set on finding a 4 door with PP but that has been difficult in and of...