4. burbank2broward

FS : Euroimpulse shift knob

SOLDDDD
  5. burbank2broward

FS: JB4 + Bluetooh + AFR Adapter

SOLDDDD
  6. burbank2broward

1 week without fuse box cover

Hey guys, So last weekend I was replacing once of my headlight covers for my driver side headlight. I had to remove the fuse box cover and sliding protector thing to access one of the bolts.. Anyways, I was washing my car yesterday and I opened the hood to clean up my engine bay and I noticed...
  7. burbank2broward

Intermittent clutch slip?

Hey guys... so today while on the highway I noticed that I had a small clutch slip in 6th gear on the highway. It wasn’t drastic like some videos I’ve seen. It just felt like the clutch was trying to grab and there was a slight delay... not a drastic drop in RPMs like normal clutch slip...
  8. burbank2broward

Should I worry?

please delete!
  9. burbank2broward

Heat Soak? Car feels sluggish

Driving home today I felt like my car has gotten slower... Do you think its Heat soak and getting used to the stock power? I did put ESC OFF and put my foot down and that felt a lot better. Thoughts? STATS: AC was on, it was about 90 degrees outside and I live in south Florida. Oil temp was at...
  10. burbank2broward

FS: OEM ROOF RACK/BASE BARS with Lamin-X Film

SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD
  11. burbank2broward

Photobucket Hotlink Fix

You're welcome :) https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/photobucket-hotlink-fix/kegnjbncdcliihbemealioapbifiaedg/related?hl=en
  12. burbank2broward

VCDS or OBDeleven Help! South Florida!

Anyone in the Broward/Boca Raton have Vagcom or an OBDeleven? I need help coding my LED Tails. Just installed the adapter harness today. Will tip :)
  13. burbank2broward

STOCK GTI SPORT vs STOCK Focus ST

THE GOODS: My car: Bone stock 2017 GTI SPORT w/ PP of course. Focus ST: Stock - maybe exhaust? Not 100% sure but it sounds nice. THE DETAILS: Some Focus ST was driving around like an asshole the other day. He zoomed past me, blew off on me (exhaust gurgles), zigzagged around traffic and was...
  14. burbank2broward

FS: OEM NON-LP GTI GRILLE

SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD
  15. burbank2broward

New Auid Sport commercial: "Test Drive"

So dope. uk2HGqDgp9U
  16. burbank2broward

ESC off for PP GTI?

I just want to confirm that if you have PP GTI you change byte 29 to 08? I saw a thread a couple of days ago explaining that PP is different but I can't seem to find it. Also quick question. What is the point of ESC OFF? Does ESC SPORT really shut down power when you go to higher RPMS? Or it it...
  17. burbank2broward

burbank2broward's Pure White GTI Sport - "The Comeback" Build

Hey guys, Just like the title says, this is my "Comeback" build thread. A little back story on me: I used to be heavily active in the VAG community and I've always loved Euro's (had a mk6 golf and then a facelift 8p a3). I had to make the "mature move" and get rid of my A3 and get into...
  18. burbank2broward

Hello everyone! Again...

Hey guys, Some of you may know me from my MK6 and my A3. So after a little hiatus (traded in my A3 to get a Mazda 6 so I could afford to buy a house), I'm back! Just picked up a 2017 GTI Sport in Pure White. This car is so much fun to drive! I love every feature of it. Pic of my previous...
  19. burbank2broward

3D PRINTER

i saw this the other day as was blown away!!! enjoy http://wimp.com/functionaltools/