GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. J

Golf R potential engine damage by boost tap

Last Friday my APR boost gauge starting behaving like crazy, just thought it was a faulty gauge. To my surprise today I inspected and disected the rubber hose that goes to the APR boost tap and to my surprise there was no restrictor pill (I installed it and I am 100% sure) which prevents the...
  2. J

Led Tail Light Retrofit Soft Code Help!

MY2016 NAR Golf R, I got a set of DAP retrofit cables and used obd11 app to code them properly. Everything works perfectly, just had to dim a bit the LEDs to make more noticeable the brake lights. I did not install the fog light wire, I think that might be the problem. A lot of guys had the...
  3. J

Golf R OEM LED tail light rattle

Just got them shipped from Amazon Germany with box in perfect condition, no damage. After inspection I noticed that the inner passenger has a terrible rattle if I shake it, is this normal? Haven't had time to install and see if it is in working condition...
  4. J

Tie Part Number

I am trying to find through ETKA the push connect zip ties that hold the positive battery cable to the tray with no luck. I attach a picture sourced from APR open intake, thanks for the help!
  5. J

Where can I find OEM/Helix Led Tail Lights

Help,. everything is out of stock
  6. J

lfr7aix ngk plug alternative

I have seen a lot of mqb local guys using this plug with success gapped at 0.024, any thoughts?
  7. J

New Garrett Turbos for MQB

Just recently saw on social media and some stores that a V1 and V2 Garrett Turbos are being advertised for 450/480bhp and 550/600bhp, plug and play. Would be cool to see what EQT, IE and Unitronic have to offer since they have been advertising it's release!
  8. J

Help me pull the trigger on EQT

Hello to everyone!!! Currently I have a MY16 Golf R manual gearbox, I have Eurodyne adjustable file running 24 psi and 92 octane with zero correction. I have all supporting mods; Sachs Performance Clutch, Unitronic Intercooler, Downpipe and modded OEM Intake. I have read a lot of great feedback...
  9. J

Please Delete

Messed up, please delete