GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. B

Burger Tuning JB4 for EA888 with wireless Bluetooth and many accessories - $350

I am selling the JB4 for use on the 2.0T GTI. It may fit other VW cars as well. It has been updated to the latest firmware and is set on Map 0. It comes with the wireless smartphone connector (Bluetooth) installed. It also comes with adapters to go between the car wiring and the AFR...
  2. B

GTI vs Mustang vs Alltrack vs Civic SI

I need want a new, second car. I sold my last GTI to Carvana but I have the itch again. My other car is a 2008 4Runner V8. I usually travel alone but sometimes take my two dogs with me. I commute 2 days a week, 65 miles round trip. My budget is 25k. Here is my "short" list. 2017...
  3. B

2019 SE, I can’t stay away

I’m looking at another GTI. I sold my S this is a SE. It has an accident which I’m not crazy about. It has a few minor cosmetic upgrades including a weighted shift knob and pro clip mount. Thoughts on price? https://www.leithcars.com/used-Cary-2019-Volkswagen-Golf+GTI-SE-3VW5T7AU4KM029229
  4. B

Spare tire area

Can someone do me a favor and post a picture of what the spare tire area in their car looks like? I cant figure out how to fit the Styrofoam pieces and where the tow hooks are supposed to go in the car I just purchased. Thanks!
  5. B

Holey front bumper Batman!

Hey all, I just purchased a 2019 GTI S in Dark Iron Blue Metallic. Unfortunately it had a front plate holder installed and my state does not require one. When I removed it I found no less than 7 holes behind it. So I was wondering, would you suggest I buy $100+ in bumper plugs or an...
  6. B

Clutch preservation

I have been reading about how to potentially lengthen the life of the stock clutch in the MK7 1) Dont tune and increase torque. Yea but who can resist. 2) Dont ride the clutch. 3) Dont sit there with the clutch in at a stop, or resting your foot on the clutch. 4) Double clutch shift. I...
  7. B

How, and how often to check engine oil?

I was thinking today, I need to check my oil. How often do you check yours? And do you drive the car first, and then let it sit and check it warm?
  8. B

Front grill, silver strip

My car came with a broken silver strip on the front grill. I am thinking of removing the rest of the silver for now and replacing the whole grill later. Would this be hard to do? I assume I can buy an OEM replacement part with the silver intact? Its a sport so it has the lighting package.
  9. B

Any coatings for an outside car?

Due to space limitations, I have to park my car in an outside driveway. And its surrounded by trees. So it will get sap, and leaves on it. Is there a recommended coating I can apply myself to help protect the paint?
  10. B

FS: 2017 Golf TSI SE

FS: 2017 Golf TSI SE (SOLD) 2017 Volkswagen Golf TSI SE 6 Speed automatic, sport model, paddle shifters Touchscreen with Apple Car Play and Android Auto Backup Camera Blue exterior, black leather interior, heated seats Clean carfax , no accidents (report available from 2/19) Purchased in...
  11. B

No 89 octane tunes?

Hey all! Where I live (NC) we have 87/89/93 gas choices. I was wondering why there are no mild off the shelf tunes for 89? Just not worth it when 93 isn't that much more (currently)? Would performance gains be nill? Related question, if you have a 93 tune and have to run 87, will it adjust...