GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. B

Burger Tuning JB4 for EA888 with wireless Bluetooth and many accessories - $350

I am selling the JB4 for use on the 2.0T GTI. It may fit other VW cars as well. It has been updated to the latest firmware and is set on Map 0. It comes with the wireless smartphone connector (Bluetooth) installed. It also comes with adapters to go between the car wiring and the AFR...
  2. B

BMS VW GTI JB4 info thread

I am definitely struggling to keep WOT on the curvy backroads, may have to find a highway. Thanks for taking a look!
  3. B

I ran a new log, I hope this one is more useful. It was mid 70s. I tried to run 3rd 2500 RPM to 4th. Looks like I didn't quite floor it but I got close? https://datazap.me/u/bigcanoe/log-1632485781?log=1&data=1-4-5
  4. B

I finally finished reading the whole thread, and I learned alot. But I have a few questions. I have 2017 GTI with DSG, no mods, 93 octane gas, central NC, fairly warm outside temps. What should my FOL value be set to? The original post says 45 but I have been reading 55? Also, what about...
  5. B

OEM 8" MIB 2.5 (MK7.5) Display

There are several options here, depending on what you have stock and what you want to do: https://eurozonetuning.com/collections/vw-mk7-2015-navigation
  6. B

Car Prices Increasing... Again!

Sell high, buy higher, that's my unfortunate motto!
  7. B

I havent read the whole thread yet (but will) and found this very helpful. Thank you! I will update my post.
  8. B

I had a semi oval rubber grommet with no hole in it. Its behind some white foam that you have to fold up to see after removing the trim piece under the steering wheel.
  9. B

I got my JB4 installed today. The plug D and the firewall were the only hard parts! I had a few malfunction lights but all went away after some starts and driving. My question is how can I tell if everything is working properly? I was able to connect, and see readouts on the gauges of the...
  10. B

Official Carbon Steel Metallic GTI / Golf Thread

Anyone put some subtle stripes on their CSG? Like maybe a black or dark grey?
  11. B

I bought this cable off eBay. I think it goes on the right side of the connector between the plug and the fixed portion. Can I just tap into the red wire on this? All of the install instructions I have seen have you tapping into the red wire on the left side of the fixed piece. I wasnt sure...
  12. B

2019 SE, I can’t stay away

It’s carbon steel gray and thank you!
  13. B

I guess redoing all the trim in piano black is the way.
  14. B

Opinions of those who have seen both...which looks better with the stock honeycomb faux carbon fiber of the 2017 GTI, the piano black or the silver?
  15. B

GTI vs Mustang vs Alltrack vs Civic SI

Good call. I think that's it! I am picking it up today. Edited: Confirmed, CSG, a little easier to tell in the light of day.
  16. B

Official Carbon Steel Metallic GTI / Golf Thread

I got another one...this time its a 2017 SE with DSG and silver Neuspeed wheels.
  17. B

2019 SE, I can’t stay away

I bought this one instead. 2017 GTI SE with DSG, lighting package. 33k miles. Clean Carfax, NC car. Neuspeed wheels with new Michelin tires. Very clean! I think the color is CSG, I need to look up the code. I am thinking I might swap out the display for either the 8" matching style (Euro)...