GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. H

FS: Raceseng Apex R

Looking to sell my Raceseng Apex R and Topology shift knobs. Both would come with brand new / unused adapters to mount the knobs. Apex R $75 shipped Topology SOLD Paypal / US only PM if interested
  2. H

FS: HRE R40 Gloss Gold 18x8.5 +50

Looking to sell my set of gloss gold HRE R40 wheels. They are 18x8.5 +50 and come with RE71-R tires that are 235/40-18. I only have pictures of them mounted on my mk6: http://www.hrewheels.com/gallery/volkswagen-golf-gti-mk6-with-r40-in-satin-gold $2.5k shipped. Cost was a little under $7k...
  3. H

FS: Black 2016 base manual R

No pictures till after work. Comes with UM software, Milltek dp, vwr springs, apr intake, LED tails, and diesel geek ss. 5k miles. $35k
  4. H

After stage 2 before BT

Will there be anything out to bridge the gap between these? HPFP or injectors like the MKV cars? Something like that. edit: no w/m
  5. H

Catless DP Stock CB how loud?

Having a catless milltek dp put on with the stock cb. A little nervous about how loud it is going to be. Some reassurance?! :(
  6. H

Bilstein PSS

These are listed as fitting the new S3 and GTI, but not the R. Typo? They would fit an R, right?
  7. H

please be a poster here....

Does the person who bought the used white at at hall that was sticker at over 40k post here?:D
  8. H

GTI / R Gearing?

Can't seem to find the transmission gearing on vw's site. Anyone know / have a link?
  9. H

Cubital Tunnel Syndrome

10. H

ebay dispute case refund thing...

can a seller issue a partial refund with a case still open, or does it have to be closed? Seller is saying I have to close my cause, and it says not to unless I confirmed payment/ came to some other conclusion.