1. M

2016 Lapiz Blue Golf R 6-Speed Stage 2 - NoVA

Price drop! Asking $20,400.
  2. M

Here are some interior pics:
  3. M

I am selling my 2016 Volkswagen Golf R. I am the second owner. I purchased the car in March 2023 off the vortex and it came from GA. The car is a Lapiz blue 6 spd manual loaded model, currently at 94k miles. It is stage 2, runs strong with no issues. Though I bought this car less than a year...
  4. M

2017 GTI, 35k miles, stage 2 - sold to Carmax

Dang I'm really annoyed I missed this. I'm in VA. Oh well
  5. M

FS: 2018 Golf GTI SE Manual $25,000

Still for sale?
  6. M

FS: 2017 GTI Sport, 27.5k Miles, New Mexico, $23k

Do you mind sharing what the car sold for? PM if that's easier but I'm in the market so curious if prices are coming down.
  7. M

2019 Golf R 6MT / CPO / Oryx White / Stock

I guess I missed out :( how much did the dealer give you?
  8. M

FS: 2018 Lapiz MK7.5R 6MT, APR Stage 2 - 38k miles

Hey man is this car still available? Do you still have OEM wheels?
  9. M

2017 CSG GTI SE with DSG - 25k Mi - CPO Warranty through Oct 2022 - Northern VA

Hello everyone, I just bought this car three months ago before the world fell apart. Now things have changed, I don't need the car anymore (no more commute, and I have a truck if I need to drive) and I'm kicking myself for the purchase. Oh well, my loss and your gain. The car is a very clean...
  10. M

2017 SE in CSG, $17.5k [US-SoCal]

That's a great price op. Glws
  11. M

Bought, mods please delete. WTB: 2018/2019 MK7.5 AB or SE w/ experience DSG

Georgia is close enough to me to drive back. Congrats! What color is it? The ones I saw at dealers in Georgia were overpriced I'm surprised I missed this one. Was it red or white/white silver? Maybe that's why I didn't see it lol.
  12. M

Nice find!!! Where did you find that? Now every car I find is going to seem overpriced lol. Thanks a lot haha.
  13. M

Only a 2018 SE is likely to be within your budget from what I've seen lately. Maybe it will be a bit easier in Arkansas but around here that's the case . Even that will be hard to find.
  14. M

WTB 2018 GTI Autobahn in or around the Tristate

There's a stage 2 Autobahn with dsg at paddock Chevrolet in Buffalo for under $23k. I was going to buy it but I think I'm going to stay stock this time.
  15. M

Can you tell if the turbo has been swapped from these pictures?

Pretty much exactly how I feel. But the more I think about it the more I think I just want a stock car to not think about for a while until the next time I get the itch to change cars.
  16. M

Just for anyone interested, here is the car. Putting the pieces together here's what I've learned - The car was purchased in the summer of 2019 as a leftover 2018. In the fall of'19 the previous owner took the car to boosted creations in NY and all at once did a stage 2 tune (high torque) and a...
  17. M

Thanks everyone for the insight. As someone mentioned, the low price is probably the biggest red flag. I think the dealer knows something is up because a 2018 Autobahn asking under $23k without crazy reconditioning or doc fees seems way cheaper than the market. I'm going to pass on the car...
  18. M

I somewhat agree. I do think the price is low enough (from a dealer, no less) that there is something going on. But it's a large reputable dealer (Chevy dealer) so maybe someone just traded it in. It's in Buffalo, ny if anyone wants to look at the car. 2018 Autobahn with dsg asking just under...
  19. M

I plan on doing a stage 1 apr tune anyway, and it's a dsg and still under a lot of warranty. In general I totally agree with you and this car in particular looks like it may have been driven hard. If it was local I would feel much better but it's several hundred miles away. You're probably...