GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. zcspec

Complete TTRS Front BBK Setup

***SOLD*** ***SOLD*** ***SOLD*** Up for sale is a COMPLETE “poor man’s BBK” for the MQB chassis. This set came off my 2015 S3 and is ready for the next owner. Here is what the setup comes with: - TTRS front 4-piston calipers - TTRS 370mm rotors - TTRS heat shields to protect from radiant heat...
  2. zcspec

Brand New EQT Balanced Line Coilovers F/S

***SOLD*** ***SOLD*** I have for sale, brand new coilovers from EQT. I ordered these over the holidays and ended up receiving them several weeks later due to back order. Unfortunately, I was unable to cancel my order before they arrived. I no longer have my S3 to install them in and cannot...
  3. zcspec

MQB Downpipe Install...Not as difficult as you think!

It's been a while since I installed a DP on the MQB chassis, but had the chance to revert back a client's car today. Unfortunately, I was too lazy to make a DIY video and add it to my YT page. My thouhts are clear so I'd like to share with you guys some tips: - performed on a QuickJack with no...
  4. zcspec

MQB Downpipe Install...Not as difficult as you think!

Sorry guys, meant to post in the Golf R section.
  5. zcspec

New VAG member...

Hey guys, what's going on. I am a new member here with a wealth of knowledge on the MK+ platform; hope to be able to contribute to our community! Cheers!