GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. zcspec

Complete TTRS Front BBK Setup

***SOLD*** ***SOLD*** ***SOLD*** Up for sale is a COMPLETE “poor man’s BBK” for the MQB chassis. This set came off my 2015 S3 and is ready for the next owner. Here is what the setup comes with: - TTRS front 4-piston calipers - TTRS 370mm rotors - TTRS heat shields to protect from radiant heat...
  2. zcspec

Brand New EQT Balanced Line Coilovers F/S

These have been ***SOLD***
  3. zcspec

Thanks for chiming in KawaZukiVdub. Correct, these will fit your MQB GTI.
  4. zcspec

Just confirmed with EQT that warranty will remain intact with the purchase as these have NEVER been unboxed.
  5. zcspec

***SOLD*** ***SOLD*** I have for sale, brand new coilovers from EQT. I ordered these over the holidays and ended up receiving them several weeks later due to back order. Unfortunately, I was unable to cancel my order before they arrived. I no longer have my S3 to install them in and cannot...
  6. zcspec

WTB: 6p-pot 360mm (18" clearance)

beflythis...you may be in luck. I have a set of ST60's for sale. I am the 2nd owner, both times, these ST60s were mounted on S3s. Will they clear 18's? I am not sure as my friend and I always ran 19s with them. I don't need to tell you, stopping power is ridiculous, even better than my TTRS...
  7. zcspec

MQB Downpipe Install...Not as difficult as you think!

The QuickJack will give you about 22" of clearance. Unless your 6'5: 350lbs, that's plenty of space underneath.
  8. zcspec

Spring & Shock/Damper Installation Reference Guide

Hammersticks, I sourced the torque specs from 034 and ECS guides. As far as the "fancy" spreader, it's a "FIRSTINFO Universal Multi Functional Steering Knuckle Spreading Tool" that I purchased from Amazon. I also have the bit style, but after seeing what it can do to the aluminum knuckle, I...
  9. zcspec

It's been a while since I installed a DP on the MQB chassis, but had the chance to revert back a client's car today. Unfortunately, I was too lazy to make a DIY video and add it to my YT page. My thouhts are clear so I'd like to share with you guys some tips: - performed on a QuickJack with no...
  10. zcspec

Sorry guys, meant to post in the Golf R section.
  11. zcspec

Feel free to use this an another resource to install springs/coils on your MQB car! Spring/Coilover Install DIY Video
  12. zcspec

Hey guys, I just wrapped up another DIY, specifically for spring/coilover install that can suppliment this thread. Let me know if you want me to post the video link.
  13. zcspec

"L380" LITTCO turbo- stronger is38 turbo for sale cheap - brand new in box

I think I need to read up more on this turbo.
  14. zcspec

Azusa Cruise, 11/17.

This should be a good showing of cars.
  15. zcspec

New VAG member...

Hey guys, what's going on. I am a new member here with a wealth of knowledge on the MK+ platform; hope to be able to contribute to our community! Cheers!