GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Group N

How to retro-fit skid trays, aerodynamic under trays, & stone guards to a MK7 Golf

I usually do too, but VW dealers are pretty lame, the parts departments are a bit shite too.
  2. Group N

How to retro-fit skid trays, aerodynamic under trays, & stone guards to a MK7 Golf

Where are you buying the Golf 8 front lower arm aero covers from in the UK? 5WA407118 and 5WA407117. Grateful for any help.
  3. Group N

Review: Koni Special Actives with OEM springs

Great, thanks for the confirmation @mrmatto
  4. Group N

Review: Koni Special Actives with OEM springs

I`m considering the Koni Special Actives, do I re-use my original OEM springs or replace with new OEM springs? The originals have done 60K miles.
  5. Group N

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Darkside, this place aint too far from me.
  6. Group N

Beginner’s Guide / Tips for Buying a Street-Based Suspension

I`ll be sticking with 18" wheels. I`m at 60k miles. Yes, B6s with new stock springs was something I`d considered. I`ll read your thread on the Koni Specials right now. Thankyou.
  7. Group N

Beginner’s Guide / Tips for Buying a Street-Based Suspension

I`ve just finished reading this thread (plus many other suspension related threads) as I`m considering a suspension refresh soon. Mk7 R DSG, (Not DCC) 18" wheels. 38psi/36psi. 235/40/18 Michelin PS5 tyres. 24mm SuperPro rear swaybar. No track use, the roads I use are mainly rough, undulated...
  8. Group N

Do you also have a tray / guard fixed between the two guards?
  9. Group N

How to retro-fit the Mk8 rear suspension aero covers or stone guards to a Mk7 Golf.

Today I fitted the Mk8 aero cover on a MK7 R. A quick and easy job. I just used 4 plastic riv-nut thingys on each and as others have said, they`re a nice and snug fit. I don`t think they`ll be going anywhere. Thanks to golfdave and all the other contributors to this thread.
  10. Group N

Thankyou. My concern was if the shield would interfere with the exhaust in any way.
  11. Group N

Hey @(R)Rated is there any chance you have some pictures of the ECS street shield fitted on your R?
  12. Group N

I used some big self tappers when I did my speaker seals. Having second thoughts about a rivet tool, as I`ve never needed one before I don`t think it would get much use in the future. I have been to the dealers and ordered the Mk8 splash guards.
  13. Group N

I think I`ll treat myself to a rivet tool while I`m at it too.
  14. Group N

Thanks Dave, I was just looking for that thread!
  15. Group N

Yeah, I fitted the all-road undertray a while ago and just revisited this thread to see what else I could do. Off to search for the rear lower control arm covers now . . Thanks.
  16. Group N

Maybe I`ve missed it, but did you ever fit one of these? I`m just going though the thread to see what will fit my Mk7 R.
  17. Group N

Creaking doors? Mystery solved

I put Gummi Pflege on mine, it made them worse!
  18. Group N

WTB: 18" VW Motorsport Wheels

I have a set on mine that I bought new. Lovely wheel :)