GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. M

Ambient: 73 - Oil: 275 - overheating & misfires at Sonoma

It does get hot in the summer. But you can always close the vents in front and keep all the windows open.
  2. M

Ambient: 73 - Oil: 275 - overheating & misfires at Sonoma

Guys, when you track your car, try setting your cabin heater to full hot and full fan blast. It will do wonders to draw heat away from the engine :)
  3. M

FS: Like New Original Mk7 GTI full set of Carpet Floor Mats (SF Bay Area; Vancouver BC)

I will be visiting US SF Bay Area, Washington and Oregon from tomorrow for one month till June 5. I will bring the carpet mats along in my car this time. Ping me if you are interested, they are in truly like new conditions and at a fabulous low price.
  4. M

APR Stage 1 Low Torque (91) or Stage 1 (91) Tune?

I have the APR stage 1 91 Low torque installed on my 2017 GTI DSG. The tuner shop suggested this version for Canadian and California 91 octane gas, since the gas quality is inferior to rest of North America. Also, they strongly suggested adding a DSG tune if I go for the 91 High torque. The...
  5. M

FS: Like New Original Mk7 GTI full set of Carpet Floor Mats (SF Bay Area; Vancouver BC)

The mats are still available. Local pickup in either SF Bay Area or Vancouver BC Canada. Also pickup in Washington and Oregon states, but must be close to HWY 5.
  6. M

I have a full set of Original Mk7 GTI Carpet Floor Mats available - the ones with the lovely GTI logo on them! They are in truly like new conditions (only on the car for one day before I swapped them out for rubber mats)! They are available for local pickup in either SF Bay Area or Vancouver BC...
  7. M

FS: MK7 OEM Performance Rear Sway Bar 21.7mm

This is the largest OEM rear swaybar available for the MK7 platform, coming in a 21.7mm. This bar is an upgrade for all Golf and GTI without the performance pack. Increasing the diameter of your rear swaybar will dramatically decrease roll while also helping your car to rotate at the same...