1. projekt.kieru

Word Association Game

START: GTI.
  2. projekt.kieru

GOLFMK6 Confessionals

START. I hate certain races of people.
  3. projekt.kieru

Modern Warfare 3

11.8.11 Real excited. Anyone else excited? - Playing on xbox btw.
  4. projekt.kieru

Debate: Soccer vs. Basketball

Which sport do you think requires more natural athleticism to play @ a proficient level? I've been having this debate for months now and really have come up w/ nothing. Although I understand the question is vague and is depended on personal experience, all i want to know is the basic answer...
  5. projekt.kieru

Cloverfield + Super 8

About two years ago a movie came out called Cloverfield. During the Iron Man 2 trailer - it showed a teaser trailer directed by J.J. Abrams (who was apart of Cloverfield/LOST/Star Trek) Any thoughts on Super 8? A lot of people on other forums are saying its a prequel to the movie Cloverfield...
  6. projekt.kieru

Movie: The Crazies

Holy crap this movie looks scary! Anyone looking forward to this movie?
  7. projekt.kieru

ABC "V"

V - for Visitors hires tonight. Is anyone else excited? also anyone else watching FlashFoward?
  8. projekt.kieru

Halo over Russia

http://buzz.yahoo.com/buzzlog/93092?fp=1 discuss?
  9. projekt.kieru

Need HELP

My best friends little sister entered a contest to win a day with Miley Cyrus and she needs votes: if you guys are kind enough to go to this website and place a vote for #33 that'd be great. Thanks for the help! http://www.971zht.com/pages/miley/ select vote now - and its number #33 Thanks...
  10. projekt.kieru

Gossip Girl and others

Does anyone know where/what website is good other than hulu to stream gossip girl? i really want to watch season two without paying for it. yes, i know that is cheap and homo. thanks for the replies. i used google.com and couldn't find anything.
  11. projekt.kieru

Contact Lenses

So I just discovered that I have stigmatism and my new prescription lenses are $50 a box. FML! Anyone else here have that same problem?
  12. projekt.kieru

When will

When will OEMPLUS.com be up and running? I wanna see how much an R32 rear is! has anyone been on that site lately or bought anything?
  13. projekt.kieru

Official: Naruto Shippuuden Chatter

so i'm really excited to see episode 117. it seems like the series is starting to speed up. sasuke is seriously kicking some butt right now.
  14. projekt.kieru

Hate prank calls after midnight

Pretty much what the title says, I've been getting ridiculously annoying prank calls after midnight. I know understand the principles of a practical joke but (insert swear word) its annoying. Anyway my rant - I know its short. Also for those who get prank calls as well - share your story!
  15. projekt.kieru

2009 WRX vs. 2007-09 MS3

I was witnessing a little run between a 2009 WRX 5MT and a MS3 (not sure which year) 6MT. The WRX had an exhaust + chip mod by cobb and the MS3, I do not know. It seemed like the WRX was easily beating the MS3. Is this right? The WRX would pull away real quick and the MS3 never seemed to...
  16. projekt.kieru

Micro-Fiber Towels

How do you wash micro-fiber towels? Do I just wash them like any other cloth material items? How do I dry them? Thanks for the help.
  17. projekt.kieru

Halo Lore

Halo: ODST and Halo: Reach look amazing. Any thoughts on how they will pan out? Either way, I am simply in love with the story line. Whether Master Chief is in it or not, the story is great! Discuss.
  18. projekt.kieru

District 9 (Film, 2009)

I just recently watched the trailer and this movie looks quite interesting. I was wondering if anyone had any ideas about the movie plot. The trailer seems to indicate the the aliens are some sort of humanoid w/ insect attributes. The location is Africa. The trailer ends with "We pose no...