GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. AxMan

FS: Golf R OEM RSB and Springs.

Like it says. They have about 1000 miles on them. Asking for 200 for all of it. Pick up only or buyer pays shipping, which won’t be cheap. PM me for pictures.
  2. AxMan

FS: mk7.5 r APR valved exhaust $1000 picked up

The exhaust has about 15k miles on it. It does not rattle like the first versions on the mk7. I have 3.5” double wall tips in silver and 4” black chrome. The black tips have about 400 miles on them. Selling because I’m likely trading the R in soon for something bigger. 1000 picked up. With one...
  3. AxMan

FS: Braille G30 lithium battery with charger.

I am selling my 3 year old lithium batter. It weights around 6.5 lbs and includes the Braille lithium charger. The battery is plug and play, just need to figure out how to secure it. Asking $350 plus shipping. It is hazmat, so it may cost more for shipping. I will also do local pickup.
  4. AxMan

FS: Small part-out. APR intake and coil packs

I need a larger car, so I am parting out the R. I am sell my APR intake TIP, inlet, and intake: 500 for all three tip alone 85 plus shipping Inlet pipe: 85 plus shipping intake: 350 coilpacks are red and have about 4000 miles of use. I will throw in some rs7 plugs with them that also have...
  5. AxMan

SOLD APR 6 speed Manual carbon fiber steering wheel. 550 shipped

This is used, but like new APR 6 speed manual wheel, WILL NOT WORK WITH DSG PADDLES. nothing wrong with it, but I need a larger vehicle so I will be selling or trading in my R soon asking 550 USD shipped conus via UPS or USPS. It’s in the box it came in and includes a new bolt I reused my...
  6. AxMan

Sold

The APR spacers are unused. Asking 25 plus shipping. All in US dollars and to the lower 48.
  7. AxMan

Sold

The brace has all the hardware and has no issues. I will ship it in the box it came in. 375 US shipped in the lower 48. PayPal, Apple Pay, and Venmo accepted for payment.
  8. AxMan

No longer for sale

See the title
  9. AxMan

SOLD

I’ve had this for a bit, but want to do something different. Works with 0 issues. 250 shipped in the USA. I take PayPal.
  10. AxMan

DV issue? Need some input.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/Buh9UHoowA5Wne4w7 So I have a Rev C DV, APR plus and the APR intake. This started last week. The DV looks fine. Thoughts? No VCDS codes. I have attached some info on waste gate voltage. Another R owner on one of the FB groups, who has IE, has the same issue.
  11. AxMan

NW CT

Anyone in Northwest Connecticut? I live in Canaan.
  12. AxMan

Clutch noise help?

So, this isn’t my first manual gear box, but it is my first one in several years. I usually drive with the radio on, but lately have been cruising with it off. I have had the car lowered lately with APR springs and have a few simple bolt on. I also have the ECS clutch line and modified stock...
  13. AxMan

sold

Well, I am going to sell my parts for this setup. Just moved and we need the cash. I did verify that the so clear OZ Laggera 19x8 et45 with 8mm spacers. One issue it the loss of hub centricity. I’ll be posting in the break forum. But looking for $750 with 340mm OEM R rotors with about 500 miles...
  14. AxMan

FS: Golf R oem Downpipe, catback exhaust, and APR intake.

Like it says. Pictures are in the following posts. The downpipe is from my 2016 R. It has about 2000 miles on it and has been in my attic for the last 2 years. It is in excellent shape. Pick up only. Asking $200 The exhaust is from my 2019 R. No photos at the moment. It has never seen salt and...
  15. AxMan

FS: ECS oem length and seat titanium lug bolts.

Asking 125 shipped. This link is the exact ones I’m selling. They are used. https://www.ecstuning.com/b-ecs-parts/titanium-ball-seat-wheel-bolt-14x15x27mm-set-of-20/025384ecs02-0120/
  16. AxMan

Sold!!

I am selling my OE US Led tail lights from my golf R. Asking 400 shipped. They are in mint condition. I removed them with 2000 miles on the car and went with the euro spec dynamics. They are the most 7.5 tails.
  17. AxMan

Sold

These are off my 19 R. I just got some new wheels and tires from tire rack recently and want these gone. 1200 picked up. Shipping is expensive. I can do 900 for just the wheels and can meet half way within 150 miles of Winsted, CT for the sale. Tires and wheels have 4000 highway miles. Never...
  18. AxMan

Has anyone seen this lifted R/GTI?? Lol

https://www.uspmotorsports.com/USP-MK7-BAJA-LIFT.html
  19. AxMan

3 soft chimes, randomly, with no other indications

So like it says, I get 3 random soft chimes in my 19 R, with no indications. I’ve turned off ACC and other features, it does it while parked, driving, traffic, no traffic, various roads, and it’s random. Everything is normal from what I can tell and I’ve even disconnected my phone and shut...
  20. AxMan

FS/FT Boxster S 19” wheels

I know this is a Golf Forum, but... I just traded my Cayman for a 19 golf and have the stock wheels still. Looking for 2000. Includes summer and winter tires. The summer tires are at about 1/3 tread and the winters are over 90% (measured with my calibrate caliper) I’m also down for trades for...