GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. C

Diamond Car Mats installed.

Super easy, if you can't install these without instructions, you should reconsider your ability to drive unsupervised.
  2. C

2018 Golf R Speedo Error?

Is anybody else seeing a pessimistic speed? I have my radar detector set to display speed and speed limit, and I noticed it was showing higher than my dash. I downloaded a speedometer app, and it matches the detector, as well as the signs on the road to show you your speed (that also...
  3. C

klutchonline rolling shot contest

http://apps.facebook.com/contestshq/contests/55450/voteable_entries/8226060?order=votes :thumbup: :thumbup: Can you guys vote my pic up, please? I see some mkv love on the first page, but I'd like to be up a little higher. Thanks duders!
  4. C

Went for an interesting ride.

A few of us locals went to the Stratmosphere open house yesterday, and we given "spirited" rides in an APR chipped B8 S4, by an APR driver. The car pulled damn nice, especially for being loaded down with people every time. And Aaron's a madman when it comes to car control.
  5. C

You rage, you lose.

I have yet to see a thread like this here. If you don't know how to play, jfgi. Internet classic: Yavx9yxTrsw
  6. C

Easter drama check in.

Who else had some bullshit drama go down today? I am not involved, so I laugh at it and try to keep my girl from getting her head bit off by people who are more self-important than the world will allow.
  7. C

Ginger kids unite.

How many redheads on here? I'd post a pic of my fat ass head, but my cameraphone isn't exactly cooperating right now.