GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. ZoomnRx

Cobb Accessport with EQT Stage 1 91 Octane Tune FS - $SOLD$

Selling my Cobb Accessport for Mk7/7.5 GTI / GLI. It has an EQT stage 1 91 tune with burbles in sport mode and normal. It is unmarried and ready for install with new owner. Includes EQT and Cobb stickers, plus faceplate. Listing for $525 shipped (price updated 1/6/24). Located in 757 area code...
  2. ZoomnRx

Dallas Wheel Badgeskins $100 shipped

Hi all, I have a set of uninstalled Dallas/Milton wheel badgskins. I bought them but then sold the wheels for a different set before installing. $100 shipped. Badgeskins link to what was purchased - https://www.badgeskins.com/store/p207/VW-18MiltonWheelSet.html
  3. ZoomnRx

APR A01 Gunmetal Touch Up paint?

Anyone have a suggestion of which touch up paint to use for apr a01 gunmetal wheels? I emailed APR and didn’t get a recommendation, and they do not sell touch up paint. Tried searching but couldn’t find anything. Thanks in advance!
  4. ZoomnRx

Tint Friendly Inspection Tidewater area

Hey guys, I’m moving up to the Norfolk/Va Beach area from SC and want to keep my tint as is. Anyone know of performance shops or inspection stations in the area that won’t give me trouble for the tint? Thanks in advance.