GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Qwoz

Happy Halloween !

decided to carve a pumpkin for the first time in years.
  2. Qwoz

HD HERO3

Have you guys seen this? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A3PDXmYoF5U So unbelievably cool, and the fact you can do live feed through your smartphone now is amazing. Had to share... I be pro-ordering mine shortly haha
  3. Qwoz

CS:GO

Anybody have it? It comes out of beta tomorrow. I can honestly say I like it alot better than 1.6 and source. Its just smooth as butter.
  4. Qwoz

just came in the mail

Had to share :wub: Kind of hard to tell but its a aluminum mirror finish. Ebay for 11$.
  5. Qwoz

Need legal advice

Ok, im going to try and keep the story as short and concise as possible. Tonight my buddy was driving me back from a party. About a block away from our place we are behind a cop and all of a sudden the cop comes to a complete stop in the middle of the street. We then continue and make our turn...
  6. Qwoz

70% off Fandango tickets

Check it out, buy two movie tickets for the price of one. Thought someone might find this useful. These deal sites have some good stuff occasionally! https://livingsocial.com/deals/57725?ref=personalized-link-box-14470193&rpi=14470193
  7. Qwoz

The Official Megan Fox thread

I just saw transformers 2 and wow .:wub: Megan Fox you need a thread. Post your favorite pictures of her right here :thumbup:
  8. Qwoz

Pretty bad week

:cry: I got 2 speeding tickets in two days! first one going 72 in a 60 and second one going 95 in a 70. Both of them on the freeway getting tagged by a laser. For those of you who want to get a radar detector, They don't do shit against lasers. It goes off only right when your getting tagged. My...
  9. Qwoz

this is bs

the Mazda 3 has 63 horse power on us? Never would have guessed that. Why give such an ugly car so much power?
  10. Qwoz

WAIT, how come i didn't get a fast?

i got a brand new 08 and it didn't come with a fast. whats the deal?
  11. Qwoz

Radar Detector question

Can cops get a speed reading on you while driving around (AK going opposite direction on the same road), and will most radar detectors tell you when a cop is coming/around, or are they only good for detecting Radar and lazer?