GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. UberJAY

Official "Im in class right now" Thread

Anyone else ever kill time on here in class? I'm in engineering accounting at the moment. Post it up! Disclaimer: You should pay attention in class. I am not to blame for your failure.:thumbsup:
  2. UberJAY

conspiracy theory with jesse ventura

anyone watch it? ive seen a few episodes now and some of this stuff is absolutely unbelievable. I watched the one about the population decrease in the future and it scared the shit out of me.:yikes: someone tell me its all bs!! lol
  3. UberJAY

Whos car?

Does anyone know whos car this is? and if hes on this forum? I would like a little bit of info on those tips. I was told they are porsche 996 tips but want to know which exact ones he used and how they were installed. thanks in advance dudes.
  4. UberJAY

Black Forrest Industries

Really impressed with these guys. Ordered a dog-bone insert from them last night and it was delivered this afternoon. I was like wtf. Super-fast delivery and just a great transaction. If you're anywhere on the eastcoast.. i recommend them. :thumbsup: Keep it up guys.
  5. UberJAY

Can someone disable GOLFMKV for a day?

So i can Study for my Calc exam for tomorrow. This site very addicting and i find myself checking it every 10 minutes. Seriously, if one of the mods could ban me for a day, I would greatly appreciate it. :sm3: Sincerely yours, UberJAY PM me mods.
  6. UberJAY

Math Problem fo you! lol

So a few of us have been toying with this problem.. Try it for yourself. 3 Roommates go into a store to buy a radio that costs $30. They end up paying $10 each and walking out of the store. The manager later realizes that the radio was supposed to be 5 dollars off ,bringing the total to 25...
  7. UberJAY

Boy floats away in Balloon

6 year old child soaring at 7000 FT. hauling ass by himself. Its on CNN Live. Check it out, its NUTZ
  8. UberJAY

KIMBO

Lost:fighting0030: Kind of a gay fight, i think he should have gave it to fatass. DISCUSS
  9. UberJAY

OFFICIAL MEGA-MILLIONS LOTTERY THREAD

So i play quite a bit.. at least 5 dollars worth every Tuesday and Friday. Anyone else play? Ever win anything? Lottery..scratchers..ect.? Tonight i had the mega ball 3 times and got the 3+0.. so i won $13. Its my 6th time getting the 3+0 and probably 10th time getting just the mega. First time...
  10. UberJAY

most expensive commercial in the world.

took 606 tries to film this. Check it out http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zr2uw79W_0c
  11. UberJAY

Best thread of GolfMKV.com to date.

I think im gonna go with Johnyc's Race car build.If i missed a good one let me know/ Discuss. I think this might be interesting. EDIT: i screwed up i mixed rsphils race car build and Johnyc's gt30 Thread together. So for rsphils race car build chose other.
  12. UberJAY

best sounding car ever

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MiroepFi1fw You guys got any?
  13. UberJAY

Radford University shooting

Anyone hear about it? I just got a text but cant find anything on it yet:yikes:
  14. UberJAY

With Pizza at gun-point

:readthethread: So my boy works at PapaJohns And i do my routine stop-by to pick up my free pizza while hes working. Well im leaving papa johns and am at the light to make a U-Turn. Anyway my pissa is in my passenger seat and its kind of tilted so i didnt want the cheese to run down the pizza so...
  15. UberJAY

ROFL! Supra with my mouth...

I havent seen this in a few years but just ran into it again..I know a lot of you have seen this but for those who havent here it is. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9coH3WGSkAU&feature=PlayList&p=F9F96C6EB7D6FFE1&playnext=1&index=52 Its brilliant!
  16. UberJAY

Got a ticket. Opinions?

Well got a ticket about two weeks ago on my way snowboarding with a couple of friends driving my girlfriends 85HP 2006 Civic. I get pulled over in Richmond, Va on 64 where the speed limit had been 65. I had it on cruise controll at 73/74 just to be safe and stay under the 10mph over. Well...
  17. UberJAY

I got a New puppy