GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. B

FS IE replacement 5” air filter

I have a brand new EI air filter still in the box. I was about to send it back, but there is an 11$ fee….. I prefer to sell it the price they would gave me to one of you. 45$ fee + shipping included non negotiable 😘
  2. B

SOLD - IE inlet + IE MQB MK7/8V 2.0T & 1.8T Cold Air Intake Kit V2

Selling my intake + inlet from IE. used it for 5000mi, I’m putting back the car to stock. The sticker and all accessories are present. 320$ ready to ship. let me know if you have any question
  3. B

Junkyard/Parts In Italy?

Check Subito.com, or the app it‘s like the local ebay, and you can buy in person if you’re not too far from the seller
  4. B

What did you do to your mk7 today?

20000 miles, I live in the US. it was a company car, so I guess during Covid the car was mostly parked. hopefully the dealer will take repairs under the warranty.
  5. B

What did you do to your mk7 today?

So I went to Eurozone for the annual service of my 2018 GTI, 20k mi, and this what they found my car is still under warranty so I called a VW dealer, and they immediately told me “weeeell you know, at this mileage it’s not normal, I need to check the car to see if they used the correct oil...
  6. B

Dealerships

Anybody has recommendations for nort LA? I’m in WeHo. I've checked the link above, but it seems like all shops are south LA. Thanks
  7. B

AliExpress Carbon Fiber Steering Wheel

They do ! They’re amazing
  8. B

Wonderful idea, I asked
  9. B

No forged carbon available?
  10. B

Dogs

small dog, strong personality
  11. B

Farewell GTI ..

It can be fixed !!
  12. B

FS GFB Diverter valve

Up ! 90$
  13. B

FS GFB Diverter valve

Hey guys, I’ve a brand new GFB Diverter valve for sell. Never used, it doesn’t fit with IE intake ! 100$ + shipping + PayPal fee Thanks
  14. B

SOLD COBB Access Port V3 DSG + EQT IS38 91

Hey guys, Selling my AP, it’s unmarried, you have an EQT IS38 91 included. (Never tried it, I’ve an IS20) 650$ + shipping and PayPal fee Thanks