GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. NotASpy

Harvesting blind spot wiring to re-enable bsm on power folder mirrors

I bought these (https://www.urotuning.com/products/genuine-vw-power-folding-mirror-kit-for-mk7-golf-gsw-gti-r-5gg857-kt?variant=12429943930935) a couple months back. I coded it to fold with lock and unfold with lock and I couldn't be happier with them. It did come with a wide angle euro mirror...
  2. NotASpy

Stuck bolt in DV, how screwed am I?

I was wondering why I was having power issues near the top of the powerband, I replaced plugs and coils thinking it would solve the issue. When I inspected my DV I thought a bolt was missing, but in reality the head just broke off. As you can see in the picture the left most bolt still has...
  3. NotASpy

PCV Valve Replacement

I wanted to replace my PCV valve as a preemptive measure, I wonder if I should just replace the PCV valve itself or should I get one of those service kits? Ones that come with new hoses, clamps, purge valve. Thanks in advance!
  4. NotASpy

Broke coil pack grounding terminal

Wanted to clean some debris by my spark plugs, lost my thin 11mm wrench didn't need it the first time so I thought it would be similar low and behold snapped it right off. I was able to get a 10 AWG 1/4" terminal to work with it. But the ring isn't as snug as the others and I'd like to redo it...
  5. NotASpy

WTB: IE Cold Air Intake (Lid Only)

Weird request but anyone have the lid for this intake? https://performancebyie.com/collections/cold-air-intake-systems/products/ie-carbon-fiber-lid-for-mqb-intake-kit
  6. NotASpy

Door speaker upgrade?

So I blew out my front driver side door speaker, took off the door panel there's no tears but it rattles somewhere in the speaker, I am not sure what could be broken on it. Anyways I saw these for cheap and was wondering if they were plug and play, my only concern is that I will eventually blow...
  7. NotASpy

Blind spot monitoring harness?

I recently fitted these, power folding mirrors from urotuning. Everything works great except the mirror harness is only one plug while I have the driver assistance package so my oem mirrors had another plug that went into my door controller for bsm. Anyone know of a harness that plugs into my...
  8. NotASpy

WTB: Euro tail lights /w harness for a MK7.5

I'm looking to buy a set of Euro tail lights for my mk7.5, would like OEM I am open to other options as well.