GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. M

MIB1 to MIB2 Problem

Hello, I just changed MIB1 to MIB2. My new unit is 3Q0035864 with software MST2_EU_VW_ZR_P0140T. I installed the patch VW_ZR_P0140T_FEC_ALL_CID_OFF_CP_OFF_SPORT_FIXED everything works but: 1. I have error codes in the 5F module 7170,7173, 7193, 7195, 7201 (I don't know what these codes are)...
  2. M

[HOW TO PATCH Component Protection] MIB2/MST2 Delphi HeadUnit (MST2_VW_xxxxxD) patch [FEC/SWAP/CID/CP]Android Auto,CarPlay and many more

I'm thinking of buying a mib3 for my MK7. I check the prices of second-hand units MIB2/MIB3 - the prices are the same. Has anyone installed mib3 to mk7? Do I need to change the gateway or something else?
  3. M

[HOW TO PATCH Component Protection] MIB2/MST2 Delphi HeadUnit (MST2_VW_xxxxxD) patch [FEC/SWAP/CID/CP]Android Auto,CarPlay and many more

I think the shipping costs will be more than buying the USB D-link. I can buy it for 30€ in my country. Does this patch have "cp off" implemented?
  4. M

I don't know because I'm wondering which one to buy to unlock it easily. I haven't bought a unit yet. Tell me because I don't know if I understand correctly. Old method unlock delphi unit is use the usb-rj45 adapter? And now we need only sd card?
  5. M

Changing the headlights in the Golf MK7

Hi, I wanted to change my headlights in Golf MK7. What must i do for it to work? Is it enough to plug&play? Below is a photo of the lamps I have and the lamps I want to install.