GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. X

Does bypassing the seatbelt by using resistor dangerous?

Hi, I've recently bought a VW golf which had been involved in an accident and repaired. It started showing error with driver seat belt but when I opened the seatbelt I found out that instead of replacing the seat belts there was a resistor installed probably to bypass the high resistor error. I...
  2. X

MK7 "Random / "Stupid" Questions Thread"

Has anyone tried any LED bulb for the low beam headlights? I've heard the are even worse than original with reflectors headlight.
  3. X

Turns out the plugs were switched between parking button and PRNS backlit.
  4. X

Both front and back sensors are working fine when I put it in Reverse gear. However pressing the button does not activate the sensors so that's why I am confused whether the issue is with button itself or the fuse. On top of that the backlights of that button and PRNS is not working as well.
  5. X

So then they should activate the parking sensor. Right now it's only getting activated when I pull my lever to Reverse. Could it be issue with the fuse or something else?
  6. X

Hi, I just bought a used VW Golf GT DSG MK7.5 in UK and I've noticed that the backlight of gear knob and parking button on the right side is not working. When I press the button it does nothing. Does anyone has any idea what that button is suppose to do? and also whether the backlight issue is...