GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. M

FS: Unmarried Cobb AP AP3-VLK-003 **with DSG tune option** (Gen 3 S3 or MK7 Golf R)

If you plug the accessport to your computer, you can look up the file info
  2. M

360hp kid hauler gets a long-awaited front sway bar upgrade... (detailed review & FSB database inside)

I also wanted to ask; I am running MSS kit and the front feels really soft and floaty around the canyons. However as a daily, in terms of commuting, these are the best springs I’ve had. I was considering two options. 1. Swap the springs with something stiffer 2. FSB and keep the springs
  3. M

360hp kid hauler gets a long-awaited front sway bar upgrade... (detailed review & FSB database inside)

Nice write up! I wonder if a FSB would have the same improvements on an AWD/Audi S3 (smaller body profile)
  4. M

FS: ST XTA Plus 3 Coilovers w/ Camber Top Mounts (3 way adjustable) - $1700

Located in SoCal and in the market for some coils. How many miles on these and would they fit an S3? Noticed part number is slightly different (ends in M for mk7 and N for S3)
  5. M

EQT E-Tuning Q&A

I have a 2019, and I purchased a tune on the secondary market. How can I tell if the tune is for a 2015-2018 vs 2019+?
  6. M

WTB - COBB AP + IC (Direct Replacement)

Hello, Want to buy MK7R Accessport + direct replacement IC. Also will consider BFI stage 1 mounts, thanks! Located: SoCal
  7. M

FS $old Cobb Acessport DSG Mk7 EQT tunes.

Difference between is20 and is38’tunes I’m assuming? This is for an is20 correct?
  8. M

Socal FS/ FT/ WTB Thread

WTB Cobb AP - wouldn’t mind a stage 2 file. Golf R/S3 (I have a S3, should work right?) Also interested in IC + BFI mounts, located in Los Angeles. Thanks :)