GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. ReggieKm01

Turbo muffler delete designs

Hey guys! I just picked up the IE V3 intake and I figured I might as well get a turbo muffler delete in addition. I knoww I knoww no performance gain, I just want to get as much sweet turbo spool noise as possible even if it's by not that much. I've done some research and I've seen that the...
  2. ReggieKm01

Cornering Lights

Looking for cornering light bulbs that match the temperature of the drls and fogs of the lighting package headlights. Any insight would be appreciated. Thank you.
  3. ReggieKm01

Afe Magnum Force vs IE v3 intake

Hey guys, I've posted a thread on intakes before but it's getting to the point where I need to stop procrastinating at pick one up. I've been looking for the loudest intake money can buy. From what I've researched it's boiled down to the afe and ie intake. I've seen mixed opinions on which...
  4. ReggieKm01

oem+ IS38 options

Hey guys, There are probably many threads on this topic but I can't seem to find them. In the near future I plan on going IS38. I would go hybrid but I live in Ocean City MD and there's simply too much stop and go traffic for it to be necessary or useful. I would love to daily my gti at around...
  5. ReggieKm01

CTS vs IE intake

Hey guys, Got a stock is20 gti and I'm looking for a CAI mainly for the beautiful intake noises. I'm stuck between the cts and ie intakes. Cost isn't a concern. I would just like to know which one is louder/sounds better. Any insight or experience with the intakes would be appreciated. Thank...